How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A truly unique property in a beautiful rural location between Downpatrick and Crossgar
- Situated on an elevated site overlooking mature woodland
- Magnificent open living room of approximately 800 sq.ft
- Living room benefits from a contemporary multi-fuel stove and bi-fold doors to a balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom with a private balcony and an en-suite bathroom
- A further bedroom on the entrance level benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- Fantastic built-in storage and walk-in dressing rooms
- Shower room with a modern white three piece suite
- First floor mezzanine that is a perfect study or play area with access to a balcony
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor
- Basement level accessed via private entrance comprising of a large workshop, studio and WC
- Drawings on file to develop the basement level into further living/bedroom space
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Beam vacuum system throughout
- Under floor heating to the living area & an excellent EPC rating
- Log cabin with heat, power, light and plumbing
- Surrounding grounds of approximately 1 acre including a fruit orchard and many different areas to enjoy
- Boules Piste for playing Petanque
- Driveway with parking for several cars
This magnificent and unique property is finished to an exacting standard and offers the lucky purchaser a lifestyle of space, tranquillity and pure class. On entering the property you will soon realise it is really rather special and certainly hard to come by. Every room in this extensive property is beautifully decorated and well presented with no expense having been spared. The accommodation is split over three levels offering over 3,500 sq. ft of space that is sure to meet the demands of an established family. The focal point of the property is the large open plan living room that is perfect for entertaining large numbers on special occasions, or is simply a great place to relax in with the family.
The entrance level comprises of a huge open plan living room of approximately 800 sq.ft, offering a stunning living space that includes bi-fold doors to a balcony with views of the surrounding woodland, a contemporary multi-fuel stove and a high ceiling that creates a bright and airy room. The modern kitchen is open plan to the living room and benefits from integrated appliances and a walk-in pantry. There are two double bedrooms on this floor, both of which benefit from en-suites. The first floor comprises of two spacious bedrooms and a stunning mezzanine with access to a balcony. The basement level comprises of a large workshop that could be further developed subject to planning, a wc and a studio.
Externally the property has surrounding gardens, woodland and lots of different areas to explore. There is even your very own Petanque Court for playing French Boules if you are feeling a little bit continental! A further benefit is the log cabin that has its own light, heat, power and plumbing that would be a perfect workspace for those that work from home.
No. 7 The Craig Lane benefits from a great location between the popular County Down towns of Downpatrick and Crossgar. Local transport is close by and there are a great range of schools in the surrounding areas.
This sale provides an outstanding opportunity to purchase not just a new home, but a special lifestyle for your family – especially with its very realistic asking price!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Living Area 41'1" x 19'2"
Kitchen 14'9" x 9'3"
Pantry 6'11" x 5'3"
Master Bedroom 14'8" x 10'3"
Ensuite Bathroom 14'9" x 8'0"
Bedroom 2 14'10" x 11'3"
Shower Room 10'8" x 6'4"
Mezzaine 19'2" x 9'5"
Bedroom 3 13'11" x 9'5"
Bedroom 4 13'11" x 9'4"
Workshop 34'8" x 23'0"
Basement W.C 7'4" X 6'1"
Studio 18'10" x 8'2"
Store Room 5'2" x 3'5"
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views