- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fine and elegant country home with building site
- Attractive entrance porch with solid front door and fan light
- Elegant hallway with decorative staircase to the first floor gallery landing
- Formal drawing room with decorative cornicing and ceiling rose as well as a beautiful marble fireplace surround
- Separate living room with timber panelled ceiling and a feature fireplace with high mantle and inset cast iron stove
- Spacious kitchen with feature fireplace and high mantle with oil fired central heating boiler. Range of fitted high and low level units
- Down stairs bedroom with fireplace and built in wardrobes as well as an adjoining ensuite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms on the first floor, 2 bedrooms with feature fireplaces
- Games room remains unfinished leading to a further bedroom or study of required
- Bathroom with attractive suite including bath, WC, bidet and wash hand basin
- Mature rural setting with mature trees and shrubs including an attractive patio area with views to the Lough
- Entrance pillars and driveway with feature driveway coach lighting
- The property extends to approximately 2 acres in total which includes a building site with outline planning permission - planning no. LA08/2017/1563/O
- Spacious concrete yard to the rear with a range of stone built outbuildings
- Fine period features including architectural mouldings, decorative staircase and fireplaces
- Downstairs cloakroom/WC
- Convenient to Portmore Lough Nature Reserve
- Good Road networks from the main A26 for other provincial towns and cities
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
This very fine and elegant country house will create a little grandeur to modern living, oozing character from its beautiful period features including its architectural mouldings to marble fireplaces and decorative staircase. The property enjoys a spacious setting extending to approximately 2 acres with views to the Lough. Planning permission has been granted for a dwelling within the property and details can be provided on request. An attractive yard to the rear has a range of stone outbuildings which will appeal to those with equestrian interests or to those wishing to pursue an interest or hobby. Neatly maintained gardens have some mature trees and patio areas as well as an impressive driveway with coach lights. All in all, a fine country residence in a beautiful rural setting on the shores of Lough Neagh.
From A26 at Ballinderry Upper cross road (Ballinderry Antiques) Take Lower Ballinderry Road and then right into North Street at Ballinderry Antiques. Continue along and turn left into Station Road and proceed to end. At crossroad, proceed straight on into Ogales Road. Feumore Road is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »