This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Fully Serviced Development Site of 21 Units
- Planning Permission Granted/Easy Access
- Construction can commence immediately
- All utiities on Site, Power, Water, Main Sewer System
- Domestic Sewer Line to Phase 3 already Laid
- Large secure Storage Shed,with Water, Power & WC
- Road to Phases 1 & 2 Adopted by DOE
- For Further Details on Planning and Maps please contact the Office
Additional InformationViewing Times:
The Site can be viewed at anytime.
This is a fully serviced development site of just 21 units within the coastal area of Ballyhornan. The site has planning permission for 21 units which would, when built, be ideal for first time buyers, holiday homes or investors. This is a great opportunity for a keen and able builder seeking a development where construction can commence immediately. Phases 1 & 2 have already been finished and the roads have been adopted. The area is close to Ballyhornan beach, and the stunning coastal walks along Strangford Lough. It is a short drive to Strangford village, which has the ferry service to the Ards Peninsula, and also short drive to the fishing Village of Ardglass with a marina and the prestigious Golf Club.
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »