- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful Converted Farmhouse On A Large Mature Site
- Large Family Kitchen With Stanley Oil Fired Stove
- Three Good Sized Reception Rooms, Two With Open Fireplaces
- Quiet And Idyllic Location Within 10 Minutes Drive Of Portaferry, Strangford Ferry And National Trust Properties
- Four Double Bedrooms, Three With Built In Storage
- Benefits From Both A Family Bathroom And A Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Circa 0.5 Acres Of Mature Woodland, With Stunning Views Of Surrounding Countryside
Additional InformationThis beautiful home was the original farmhouse for the many acres of land that surround the house. Converted by the current owners to make use of all the available space, this property has a warm, spacious feel throughout and would be a wonderful family home or the perfect countryside retreat for any prospective purchasers.
There are three good sized reception rooms, two with open fires and the third with a brick 'Inglenook' feature surround leading to the traditional farmhouse kitchen. The kitchen has a great range of units and provides a large space for cooking and entertaining.
The first floor has four double bedrooms, all with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside, and it also benefits from a good sized bathroom and separate shower room.
With circa 0.5 acres of woodland to the side of the property and in addition areas in lawn to the front, side and rear, this property is the epitome of country living. Lovingly planted out and maintained, there is a wide array of mature trees, shrubs and flowers to keep any garden enthusiasts busy.
Viewing is highly recommended for this tranquil, country home!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch 4'4 x 3'9 (1.32m x 1.14m)
- Reception Room 18' x 15' (5.49m x 4.57m)
- Feature brick Inglenook fireplace surround with tiled hearth. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 18' x 11'5 (5.49m x 3.48m)
- Open fire with tiled hearth and inset and slate surround and mantle. Parquet wooden flooring.
- Living Room 18' x 11'9 (5.49m x 3.58m)
- Open fire with a Grant back boiler, tiled hearth and inset and carved oak surround and mantle. Solid wood floor.
- Kitchen 14'7 x 11'9 (4.45m x 3.58m)
- Good range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, Stanley oil fired stove, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage.
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 11'7 (3.71m x 3.53m)
- Built in storage. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 14'4 x 11'1 (4.37m x 3.38m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 12'9 x 11'5 (3.89m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 4 16'6 x 11'4 (5.03m x 3.45m)
- Built in storage. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 9'2 x 6'6 (2.79m x 1.98m)
- Off-white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, vinyl flooring and partly tiled walls.
- Shower Room 6'6 x 5'8 (1.98m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed shower door, vanity unit, low flush wc and extractor fan.
- Integrated Garage 16'6 x 11'4 (5.03m x 3.45m)
- Roller door, toilet and sink.
- Front - Area in lawn, stone wall, abundance of mature trees, shrubs and flowers. Spectacular views of surrounding countryside. Ample parking area.
Side - Area in lawn circa 0.5 acres with woodland. Stone outhouse and oil storage tank.
Rear - Patio area, area in lawn, mature trees and shrubs and raised bedding areas.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »