- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Eco friendly highly insulated family home
- Double glazed throughout
- Solar water heating and wood pellet burner
- Contemporary wood burning stove in sitting room
- Backup oil stove in kitchen/dining room
- Modern kitchen / living area with extension to rear of the house
- Granite work tops in kitchen
- Wheelchair friendly back entrance
- Floored attic.
- Easy access to M6 (Exit 7), Mount Temple village with its primary school, Golf, GAA and Soccer clubs, Church and pub
DescriptionExceptionally well presented Four bedroom home, sitting proudly overlooking the hill of Knockdomney in a "framed" setting and set on a private, landscaped site measuring 0.62 acres on a quiet road leading to the village of Mount Temple.
The house and grounds are very well appointed and maintained and there is an outhouse to rear allowing for various storage options.
Must view to appreciate for those seeking quality country living.
- Entrance Hall
- 8.76m x 3.90m (28'9" x 12'10")
- Sitting Room
- 4.34m x 4.20m (14'3" x 13'9")
- Kitchen / Dining Room / Lounge
- 8.65m x 4.85m (28'5" x 15'11")
- Bedroom 1
- 3.96m x 3.30m (13' x 10'10")
- 2.36m x 1.45m (7'9" x 4'9")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.90m x 2.90m (12'10" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.53m x 2.75m (11'7" x 9'0")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.90m x 2.74m (9'6" x 9')
- 3.30m x 1.80m (10'10" x 5'11")
- Workshop / Storage
- 4.36m x 2.43m (14'4" x 8')
- 4.36m x 1.62m (14'4" x 5'4")
- 4.05m x 3.55m (13'3" x 11'8")
- 4.05m x 3.00m (13'3" x 9'10")
BER No.: 100686914
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.17 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.