- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- This well kept farm comprise's approximately 112 acres of good quality agricultural land divided into four natural blocks that would be suited to both cropping & grazing and is accessed via good hardcore laneway's from the Tullanee road. The lands have recently been ploughed, re-seeded, had new fencing/gates installed and also offer the option of a high specification dwelling house adjacent to the lands. Out of the 112 acres approximately 2 acres would be of a rougher quality and around 5 acres would be in trees. The lands boast a fantastic location with views across Lough Foyle and being highly accessible approximately 1 mile from Eglinton village, 1 mile from the city of Derry airport and 7 miles from Derry city itself.
- Lot 1
- Approximately 42 acres in one block across numerous fields all well fenced for stock and access to water. Also located within the remit of the lands would be a disused quarry.
- Lot 2
- Approximately 32 acres in one block across numerous fields all well fenced for stock, have access to water and accessed by good hardcore laneways.
- Lot 3
- Approximately 25 acres in one block across numerous fields all well fenced for stock and access to water.
- Lot 4
- Approximately 13 acres in one block all well fenced, access to water and incorporating a glen with a numerous variety of trees.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »