- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Walk in condition, highest standard of fixtures and fittings
- Gas fired central heating system with solar panels for hot water.
- Pressurised water system.
- Golden oak pvc double glazed windows.
- Oak internal doors, skirting and architraves throughout.
- Accommodation includes two reception rooms, 5/6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Fully alarmed residence.
- Detached garage.
- Beautifully paved south facing patio enclosed with raised shrubbery and stone wall.
- Situated in a quiet rural setting on the Wild Atlantic Way, a short distance from the R551, close to amenities of Ballylongford
- Mains water and septic tank.
- Travelling west through Ballylongford on the Asdee road (R551) continue for approx.. two kilometres and take the left turn signed Lisselton. The property is located c. one kilometre away on the left.
IMPORTANT UPDATE RE VIEWINGS
Due to Phase 5 Restrictions imposed on Property Service Providers, we are unable facilitate any viewings. Please contact us to register your interest for a viewing once these restrictions have been lifted. Either email or call us and we will help you with your queries.
Impressive 5 / 6 bedroom detached residence with garage sitting on 7 acres of land. With it’s high quality finish and extensive space, internally and on site, this well designed residence should appeal to growing families in search of a unique, spacious and comfortable home. The energy efficiency and insulation is also of a high standard.
BER B2 / No 111373957 / 111.06 kWh/m2/yr
Built in 2007, this is an impressive c. 322.37 sq metre detached property situated on a scenic rural site measuring c. two acres, with a further five acres attached.
Situated close to the Shannon Estuary west of Ballylongford village, this property enjoys excellent access to Limerick (50 minutes) and Dublin (3 hours). Kerry International Airport (Farranfore) is 50 kms and Shannon Airport can be comfortably reached within 75 minutes.
There are miles of sandy beaches within 10 minute drive. Ballybunion seaside town is a short 15 minute drive where you will find the internationally renowned Ballybunion Golf Course, the area is famous for its unspoilt beaches, hill walking and water sports. Listowel, the literary and heritage capital of Kerry, is just fourteen kilometres away. Excellent shopping, restaurants, theatre, music and sporting events, such as its famous horse-racing meeting and Writers week, attract visitors from all over the world. The beautiful Ring of Kerry, Tralee and Killarney are less than one hour away.
Entrance via gated driveway, with tarmacadam drive around front of property. Extensive concrete area to rear, providing ample parking space. There is an extensive patio area to the rear, enclosed by a stone-faced wall. The layout of the site is well thought out, enjoying the benefit of the south and west aspects.
Garage 6.60m x 8.40m
Situated at the back-left corner of the plot this is a spacious block-built garage with shutter door to the front and side entrance. Stira ladder access to loft/storage space.
- The style and excellent design of the residence is very impressive and will comfortably accommodate all the needs of a growing family. The accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hall, lounge, living room, study/bedroom 6, kitchen/dining room, formal dining room, utility and w/c on the ground floor.
- The first floor has a spacious landing, family bathroom, separate w/c and five bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. The guest bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall 7.00m x 3.80m
- Ceramic tiled flooring extends from the entrance hall to the kitchen/dining area and utility room. Solid oak stairwell compliments the oak skirting, architraves and internal doors. Inset ceiling lights.
- Lounge 4.45m x 5.00m
- Double oak door entrance. Oak flooring. Open fireplace with white marble mantle and surround. Bay window. Inset ceiling lights.
- Living room 3.95m x 4.90m
- Oak flooring. Fireplace with inset solid fuel stove and white marble mantle and surround. Bay window. Inset ceiling lights.
- Kitchen / Dining area 9.35 x 5.45m/4.25m
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Soft close high gloss German kitchen units with 2 x pull out larder units, integrated appliances include a five-plate gas hob, Fisher & Paykel double oven, Bosch warming drawer, stainless steel extractor unit and splashback, freestanding dishwasher, free standing American style fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, free standing wine cooler and waste recycling unit. Corian solid surface worktop, sink, drainer and splashback. There is a row of extra storage presses behind the breakfast bar. The quality of the integrated appliances is of a high standard.
- The dining area is an extension of the kitchen area with double door access to both the outside patio and the formal dining room. Inset ceiling lights throughout the kitchen/dining area.
- Dining room 4.05m x 4.25m
- Oak flooring. Double French doors facing the south and west facing garden. Inset ceiling lights.
- Utility 2.50m x 2.65m
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Fitted units with worktop and free-standing appliances. Excellent storage.
- Study/office/6th bedroom 4.05m x 3.65m
- Located at the rear with east/south aspect. Oak flooring. Inset ceiling lights. Bright spacious room.
- W/c 2.00m x 1.75m
- Sink and w/c. Tiled flooring and walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing 5.90m x 6.05m
- This gallery style area overlooks the entrance hall and is suitable for a range of uses. Inset ceiling lights.
- Master suite:
- Bedroom 6.35m x 5.00m
- Ensuite Bathroom 2.15m x 1.95m
- Walk in wardrobe
- Oak flooring in the spacious bedroom suite. Bright room with west facing windows. The en-suite bathroom is spacious and includes sink, wc and shower unit and heated towel rail. It is fully tiled. The walk-in wardrobe is shelved. There is a stira stair access to the attic space. There are fitted closets along the entrance to the bedroom, housing the hot press. Inset ceiling lights.
- Bedroom 2 4.40m x 4.95m
- Double room with oak flooring. Inset ceiling lights. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 3 4.46m x 3.95m
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Oak flooring in the spacious double bedroom. Bright room with south facing window. The walk-in wardrobe is shelved. Inset ceiling lights.
- Bedroom 4 4.10m x 3.00m
- Oak flooring in the spacious double bedroom. Fitted mirrored slide robes. Inset ceiling lights. Bright room with south facing aspect.
- Bedroom 5 -Guest room 4.55m x 4.05m
- Ensuite Bathroom 2.20m x 1.50m
- Double room with oak flooring. Inset ceiling lights. Front aspect. Shower unit fully tiled, electric Mira shower fitting, sink, w/c and heated towel rail.
- Family Bathroom 2.65m x 2.55m
- Floor and walls tiled. Bath sink with storage, and large quadrant shower unit. Inset ceiling lights.
- W/c 2.25m x 1.25m
- Sink and w/c. Floor and walls tiled.
Travelling west through Ballylongford on the Asdee road (R551) continue for approx.. two kilometres and take the left turn signed Lisselton. The property is located c. one kilometre away on the left.
Schools near Tullahinnell SouthVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »