- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationSeldom does a property of such distinction come onto the market; and it is our pleasure to offer for sale 'Tudor Lodge', 8a Harrys Road, Hillsborough.
This eye-catching landmark home comprises impressive, generously proportioned luxury accommodation over two floors, finished to an exacting specification throughout.
From the spacious Reception Hall, three Reception Rooms, Refitted Kitchen, Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and modern Ensuite Shower Room plus three further Bedrooms (2 with shared Ensuite) and a refitted Bathroom; this stunning family home just does not disappoint.
Externally, the property is approached by a long winding drive, lined by period style coach lamps and leading to spacious parking to front, side and rear plus an Integral Double Garage.
Mature landscaped gardens bound the house with the enclosed rear garden enjoying spacious patios, along with dog housing and enclosed pen.
A further paddock and stabling is located to the side of the property and borders the Eglantine Estate.
As if all of this is not enough, the property is also ideally placed for commuting, with the motorway network at the Sprucefield roundabout only a few minutes away by car.
Accommodation comprises in brief:-
Ground floor: Reception Hall; Cloakroom with w.c.; Drawing Room; Dining Room; Family Room; Kitchen open plan to Dining Area; Utility Room.
First floor: Gallery Landing; Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and Ensuite Shower Room; 3 further Bedrooms (2 sharing an Ensuite); Bathroom; Games Room.
Specification includes: Oil fired central heating; uPVC double glazed windows; Alarm system.
- Tiled floor. Leaded glass twin panels.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak flooring. Glazed double doors to:-
- Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Wash hand basin and w.c. Stainless steel heated towel rail.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 3.89m (21' 0" x 12' 9")
Solid oak flooring. Twin patio doors. Feature marble carved fireplace with large opening containing basket grate.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.m x 3.08m (13' 1" x 10' 1")
Twin glazed doors to hall. Door to Kitchen. Solid oak flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.11m (16' 5" x 10' 2")
Solid oak flooring. Twin patio doors. Fireplace with raised hearth, stone effect surround and hardwood mantle. Archway to:-
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN with DINING AREA:
- 8.2m x 3.m (26' 11" x 9' 10")
Re-fitted high and low level units in cream with wood effect worktops. Large and small bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Stainless steel dishwasher. Cooking canopy containing Rayburn oven and tiled splashback. Tiled floor. Matching Welsh dresser. High level display pelmet. Door to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.1m x 1.925m (10' 2" x 6' 4")
Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. High and low level units in cream and wood effect worktop. Space for American fridge. Door to Garage. Door to:-
- REAR HALL:
- Understairs storage. Stairs to first floor via Games Room.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.24m x 5.7m (20' 6" x 18' 8")
Twin automatic folding doors. Electric light and power.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- 4.47m x 4.m (14' 8" x 13' 1")
- BEDROOM 1:
- 3.9m x 3.7m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
Central ceiling rose. 'L' shaped custom built units with wardrobes and shelving. Archway to:-
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.32m x 2.m (7' 7" x 6' 7")
'L' shaped dressing table leading to:-
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Quadrant shower cubicle with power shower. Vanitory wash hand basin with drawers and cupboards under. W.C. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Ceiling downlighters.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.9m x 3.9m (12' 10" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 4.2m x 3.1m (13' 9" x 10' 2")
Door to Games Room.
- JACK & JILL ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower. Vanitory wash hand basin with tiled splash back. W.C. Door to:-
- BEDROOM 4:
- 4.m x 2.77m (13' 1" x 9' 1")
- GAMES ROOM:
- 6.23m x 5.8m (20' 5" x 19' 0")
plus (11'2" x 10'6") (3.4 x 3.2)
Part laminate flooring. Stairs to Rear Hallway.
- RE-FITTED BATHROOM:
- Tiled floor and part tiled walls. White suite with large shower cubicle with electric shower. Vanitory unit with cupboard and drawers under. Stand-alone 'Clearwater' roll top bath with claw feet and antique style mixer tap with telephone shower attachment. Fitted mirror with light over. Heated towel radiator. Built-in hotpress.
Harrys Road is off the Lisburn Road (A1) Hillsborough.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »