£350 per person per month
Contact the Agent
£350 per person per month +fees
- 1 months Minimum Term
- IT Support
- Car Parking
- Major transport links
- Kitchen Facility
- Office Cleaning
- Mail Collection/Forwarding
- Manned Reception
- Reception Area
- Secretarial Services
- Hot Desking
- Virtual Office Services
- 1 Workstations Available
**PRICING STARTS FROM 350 pm.
In the heart of Dublin's City Centre most sought after prime business location - D.2. Trinity Street is in the core of Dublin's financial district. It is adjacent to The Central Bank, Trinity College, the famous social scene of Temple Bar, and all the major commercial high streets. Staff love this location - great transport links, shopping, bars, banks, and restaurants all on your doorstep. Your customers will recognise this prestigious address as the home of leading national and international organisations.
We have the most competitive and flexible business model to meet your specific business needs. You tell us what you need and we will deliver.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
* Fully furnished contemporary office suites
* Offices can cater for people requiring 120 sq. ft. to 3000 sq. ft.
* Broadband - fibre connectivity to the INEX with speeds of up to 500mbps
* Cat 5/5e/6 Cabling
* IT Support
* Hot Desking
* Boardroom facilities with capacity for up to 8, theatre layout capacity for up to 25 people
* Large meeting space with screen and projector facilities, capacity for up to 50 people
* 24 Hour access with pin controlled access
* Dublin City Council Rates & Charges
* Electricity & Lighting
* Virtual office services
* Manned reception/Secretarial services
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.