- Additional Information
Trinity Lane is an exclusive development of Detached and Semi Detached homes, conveniently located in Collegeland. It is situated between Moy and Portadown on the Collegeland Road offering easy access to the M1, it is close to Collegeland Primary School, Shops and Local amenities, no details have been overlooked in the quest to ensure that the development of Trinity Lane would suit any buyer.
Energy efficient by design, these new homes are characterised by traditionally constructed exterior walls and spacious modern interiors with high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
What's more, the versatility of this location speaks for itself - from young professionals to growing families or those wishing to downsize, Trinity Lane offers the perfect place for any buyer wishing to settle down.
Why Choose A Landmark Home?
Landmark Homes have built up a reputation of building outstanding desirables homes because of their designs, individuality, quality and attention to detail.
Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insulation thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills.
Safety & Security
Double glazing window locks, 3 point locking system to main doors, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors.
New Home Warranty
A 10-year Build Mark Warranty will be available for all homes in Trinity Lane from NHBC which is responsible for setting the standards of the new house-building industry.
Your New Home
New homes owners have the satisfaction of king that Landmark Homes represents a team effort involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a generous turnkey finish.
- Traditionally constructed walls in a brick/stone finishHigh standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient windows with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac driveway
- Gardens to front and rear top soiled and seeded
- Timber privacy fencing and walling to boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature lights to external doors
- Internal walls and ceiling painted along with internal woodwork
- Contemporary coving, skirting, architraves and internal doors with contemporary ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for television and telephone
Choice of kitchen doors, worktops and handles. Integrated electrical appliances to includes dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan
Bathrooms, En-Suites & Cloak Room
Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittingsThermostatically controlled shower in bathroom and electric shower in en-suite. Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom, en-suite and cloakroomFull height tiling to shower enclosuresHall wall tiling in bathroom and en-suite.
Laminated wooden floor in loungeBedrooms & hall, stairs and landing carpeted. Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, utility, en-suite and bathroom tiled
Gas Fired Central HeatingZoned heating with cloak in line with building control regulations. Wood burning stove
PROPERTIES REQUIRED ACROSS ALL AREAS IN CO ARMAGH & CO TYRONE
TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE VALUATION PLEASE CONTACT OUR
ARMAGH BRANCH ON 028 (37) 515949