- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
High thermal value homes traditionally built structures incorporating high sound and airborne noise reductions such as precast concrete floor slabs to upper floors.
Central location close to, town centre, leisure centre, golf club, schools, churches and cinema.
- Purposely designed low maintenance external finishes.
- Management company maintained green and landscaped areas.
- Disable access to front door.
- Integral detailed external brickwork features.
- Individual parking areas.
- Private back yard to rear of units.
- Decorative paving rear yards.
- Vertical sheeted fencing to rear boundary.
- Security lighting to external lights.
- Decorative paving, steel powder coated balustrades and handmade facing brick to house facades and site boundary walling.
Complete kitchen accommodation-
Bespoke Fully fitted kitchens and utility units incorporating various non-standard components such as pull out larder, wine racks, roll out baskets systems.
Integrated oven and hob.
Extractor hood integrated.
American fridge freezer.
Floor tiles to kitchen/ breakfast area.
Contemporary bathroom suite, fixtures & fittings.Modern shower pod units incorporating glass door.Floor and wall tiling.
Traditional oil fired central heating.Uprated 4 zone heating.Quality fitted open fireplace- provisions for gas and electric.Heat reflective double glazed units with an ‘A’ energy rating on the windows energy scale.
Composite front doors which are highly insulated & provide superior strength with uprated lock and security keyed.
NHBC Warranty upon completion.Smoke & heat detectors fitted to all homes as standard.Electronic security alarms provision to all homes.Double glazed UPVC windows.3 point locking system door units.Central PIV ventilation system.
Floor finishes complete with tiles and timber flooring throughout.
- Moulded skirtings and architrave.
- Contemporary finished internal doors.
- Integrated built in bedroom furniture in selected homes.
- PVC fascia, soffit and barge board to ensure low maintenance.
- External lights to front and rear of dwelling.
- External water tap to rear.
- Flat concrete roof tiles.
- Complete decoration to internal walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Attractive planting, landscaping and green areas.
- Central location to Cookstown and surrounding Mid-Ulster area.
Satellite compartment central station which provides complete aerial system for total TV/ SKY/ Digital requirements for the site. Excessive installation of electrical, BT, TV & internet points throughout.Category 5 cabling points to each room.
Schools near Church HeightsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 62 Church Heights||£152,000||1,075 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »