- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
DescriptionLocated adjacent to the entrance to Doneraile Wildlife Park this former public house is in an ideal location for someone wishing to run their own Food/Catering enterprise given its excellent location in close proximity to this Landmark facility which attracts a huge number of visitors every year. The ground floor Bar/Lounge area is ready to go with the upstairs needing some refurbishment. There is side access to the rear with large rear garden with pavilion area. The rear wall of the garden is backing directly onto Doneraile Court and Gardens placing this property in an ideal location. Viewing comes recommended and by appointment.
- Entrance Porch
- 1.45m x 0.90m (4'9" x 2'11")
- 6.68m x 5.50m (21'11" x 18'1")
- fireplace ( set up to place a stove ) , tiled floor, ample seating and bar counter
- 8.10m x 5.87m (26'7" x 19'3")
- ample seating area, large bar counter, fireplace
- Ladies Toilets
- 2.70m x 1.40m (8'10" x 4'7")
- 2 toilets, tiled wall & floor
- Wash Area
- 2.74m x 1.42m (9' x 4'8")
- tully tiled with two sinks
- Rear Hall
- 1.75m x 1.07m (5'9" x 3'6")
- door to rear
- Gents Toilets
- 2.36m x 1.47m (7'9" x 4'10")
- 2 urinals, fully tiled
- 1.52m x 1.20m (5' x 3'11")
- directly off gents toilet
- Room 1
- 8.18m x 4.14m (26'10" x 13'7")
- Room 2
- 5.66m x 3.28m (18'7" x 10'9")
- Room 3
- 3.60m x 2.54m (11'10" x 8'4")
- Shower Room
- 2.57m x 1.85m (8'5" x 6'1")
- Room 4
- 5.44m x 2.80m (17'10" x 9'2")
Located on the main street in Doneraile.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »