- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Truly magnificent opportunity to acquire a completely renovated farmhouse in a picturesque countryside setting. The property is nestled on a site of approximately 12 acres which is divided into three fields with an outdoor arena, five stables, a tack room and a two bay hay barn making this ideal for equine enthusiasts.
On entering Toberra House you step into a bright open plan reception/sitting room with solid fuel stove which opens into a sun lounge with two large bay windows and beautiful views of the rolling countryside and coastline. Off the sun lounge is a dining area which links into the kitchen with country style fitted units and oil fired Stanley cooker. Off the kitchen there is a spacious rear hallway/utility room and guest wc. There are five bedrooms one to the ground floor and four to first floor, en suite to master and a shower room. This property has been finished to a very high standard with careful attention given to every detail.
The property is very private and is approached via electric gates and a gravel driveway offering ample car parking and a car port to the side. There are manicured lawns to the front and to the south facing rear garden which also has a patio area.
Located approximately 6kms from Drogheda town centre and 2.6 kms from the M1 Motorway.
Viewing this property is a must.
Room Details -
Reception Room - 10.39m x 4.6m
Open plan sitting/living room.
Solid fuel stove.
Wood burning stove with sleeper mantle.
Sun lounge off.
Sun Lounge - 6.65m x 2.69m
Two bay windows.
Views of countryside and coastline.
Dining area off.
Solid wood floor.
Dining Room - 6.45m x 3.66m
French doors to rear garden.
Solid wood floor.
Kitchen - 5.01m x 4.72m
Fitted country style kitchen units.
Oil fired Stanley cooker.
Tiled splash-backs and floor.
Utility room off.
Utility Room/Rear Hallway - 5.0m x 3.35m
Built in units with Belfast sink.
Plumbed for washing machine.
Guest wc off.
Bedroom 5 - 3.27m x 2.26m
Located on ground floor.
Guest WC - 2.13m x 1.55m
WC & WHB.
Master Bedroom - 5.41m x 4.93m
Access to attic.
En Suite off.
En Suite - m x m
WC & WHB.
Bedroom 2 - 3.27m x 2.54m
Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 - 2.97m x 2.36m
Bedroom 4 - 3.05m x 2.36m
Shower Room - 2.97m x 1.85m
Tiled corner shower cubicle.
WC & WHB.
External Features - m x m
Patio area to rear.
South facing rear garden.
Approximately 12 acres of land divided into three fields.
Outdoor Arena - 13.11m x 7.92m
Mixed fibre surface.
Yard and Stables - m x m
Five stables (Average size 3.96 x 3.35)
Tack room (2.51 X 2.13)
Car port (8.05 x 5.18)
Hay Barn (9.45 x 9.14)
GPS Co-Ordinates 53.7648450 - 6.3823030.
Strictly by appointment.
Water - Private well.
Heating - O.F.C.H.
Sewerage - Septic tank.
Sullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
Schools near Toberra HouseVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »