- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exceptional 4 Bedroom, 3 reception detached house
- Solid oak internal doors & architraves
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Ideal family home
- Mature private site
- Southern aspect to rear
- Convenient location within close proximity to all local amenities
- This superb 3 reception, 4 bedroom (1 en-suite) detached home is immaculately presented throughout. With spacious, well laid out family accommodation internally and spacious mature gardens including patio and decking area, this property is perfect for both family living and outdoor entertaining. Situated in a most convenient location close to schools, shops and town centre, this property is sure to attract a wide range of interest and early viewing (strictly by appointment only) is a must to appreciate all the property has to offer.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall:
- With hardwood front door, tiled floor, walk-in storage cupboard and cloaks.
- Lounge: 6.60m x 5.18m (21'8 x 17'0)
- (inc. bay)
With 8 panel glass door, feature rustic brick fireplace with slated raised hearth and wooden mantle, wood burning stove, wooden floor, solid wood shutters on window and glass panelled French doors leading to -:
- Dining / Snug Area: 5.89m x 5.72m (19'4 x 18'9)
- With wooden floor and feature high vaulted ceiling with velux windows and fan, Minstrel gallery landing and feature wall to ceiling windows with French Doors. Open plan to -:
- Kitchen: 5.23m x 3.38m (17'2 x 11'1)
- With range of deluxe handmade eye and low level units, display units with lighting, pelmet with recessed lighting, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, Elan dual eletric/gas Rangemaster, integrated 'Hotpoint' dishwasher, integrated 'Hotpoint' fridge, integrated retractable ironing board, Breakfast Bar, feature high beamed ceiling and tiled floor.
- Family Room: 3.76m x 3.51m (12'4 x 11'6)
- With feature cast iron fireplace.
- Bathroom: 2.57m x 2.06m (8'5 x 6'9)
- With suite comprising jacuzzi bath with overhead shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC, half tiled walls, eyeball lighting and extractor fan.
- Master Bedroom: 8.23m x 3.15m (27'0 x 10'4)
- With feature focal point cast iron fireplace, seating area and built-in wardrobes.
- Ensuite: 2.36m x 2.06m (7'9 x 6'9)
- Comprising fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with feature mirror, WC, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Utility Room: 3.45m x 2.21m (11'4 x 7'3)
- With eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, extractor fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extractor fan and door leading to -:
- Integral Garage: 5.64m x 3.40m (18'6 x 11'2)
- With roller door, pedestrian door, power and light.
- Feature Oak Staircase leading to -:
- First Floor - Landing:
- With solid wood floor, under eaves storage, walk-in hotpress (with heat and light), velux window offering natural light, feature minstrel gallery overlooking dining area.
- Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 4.37m (14'95 x 14'4)
- (to widest points)
With built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: 3.81m x 3.48m (12'6 x 11'5)
- With door leading to walk-in under eaves storage.
- Bedroom 4: 4.65m x 3.48m (15'3 x 11'5)
- With under eaves storage.
- Bathroom: 3.76m x 1.57m (12'4 x 5'2)
- With suite comprising feature corner bath, fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC with recessed handle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail and velux window.
- Property approached by asphalt driveway bordered by freestanding lighting, lawn to front with flower beds and mature eucalyptus tree, enclosed by stone wall. Raised decking with steps leading to mature gardens with extensive area laid in lawn, apple trees, eucalyptus trees, various shrubs, trees and raised brick flowerbeds. Paviour path with raised paved patio, enclosed by close board fence to side and rear and enclosed by gates to side. Security lighting.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »