- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificient Victorian style ground floor apartment
- Drawing room faces front of house with bay windows and internal mahogany panelling with feature fireplace
- High ceilings, cornicing and ornate beams, parquet flooring and picture railings are visible throughout this period property
- Steeped in Northern Ireland history being the former residence of many distinguished people and guests who will not be forgotten
- Open plan fitted kitchen and spacious dining room
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Victorian style bathroom with imperial oxford blue white suite with toilet, wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle and a free standing roll top bath
- Utility room located off the bathroom
- Double glazed windows
- Economy 7 heating
- Designated covered car port at the rear
- House is fully furnished
- Fantastic mature surrounding gardens
- Close to Comber town centre and all amenities
- Easy commute to Dundonald, Belfast & Newtownards
Titanic suite is a majestic ground floor apartment with many of the original Victorian features of the former Ardara House built by Sir Thomas Andrews in 1875. Thomas Andrews Junior who designed, but sadly went down with, the RMS Titanic also lived in the property. Steeped in Northern Irish history the house has since been converted into six luxury apartments with a cottage beside. The grand drawing room was previously the billiards and snooker room with mahogany panelled walls and a feature carved pillar fireplace with oak parquet flooring, high corniced ceilings and gorgeous bay windows. There is a spacious dining room to the rear open plan into the kitchen, two double bedrooms and Victorian styled bathroom. The property is accessed through gates via a winding tarmac driveway with beautiful mature trees and shrubs around. One can only imagine how picturesque the gardens look through the bay windows when the extensive rhododendrons are in full bloom. There is also a car port to the rear and the property comes fully furnished fitting the Victorian period.
Coming from the Comber square go up High Street which becomes the Ballygowan Road and turn right onto Ardara Drive and keep to your right through open green gates and a winding road up to Ardara House.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »