- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Tildarg House - Attractive Period Family Residence Constructed c. 1677
- Refurbished In 2002 Whilst Retaining A Host Of Original Features
- Spacious And Adaptable Family Accommodation
- 7 Bedrooms, Plus Games Room / Gym
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen, Pantry And Utility Room
- 2 Bedrooms, Plus Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two Cellar Rooms
- Gate Lodge At Tildarg Road South Entrance Plus Additional Site With Full Planning Permission
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Solid Fuel Link Up
- Double Glazing
- Alarm System Installed In House, Outbuildings & Yards
- Total Site Extending To 4.25 Acres
- Additional Land Of c. 70 Acres Available by Separate Negotiation
- Modern Farm Buildings For Approximately 200 Head Of Cattle, Silo, Hay Sheds & Secure Machinery Stores (Roller Doors Alarmed)
- Two Entrances Via Mature Treeline Approach
- Popular And Convenient Semi-Rural Location Close To Ballyclare With Belfast Approximately 16 Miles Away & The International Airport 14 Miles
Additional InformationConstructed in 1677, Tildarg House is an exceptional country residence which is positioned in one of County Antrim's most sought after residential locations.
Approached via two stunning tree-line avenues, the main house boasts at its entrance a quaint stone Gatelodge that features in "Gateslodges of Ulster" by JAK Dean rebuilt in 1860 to replace existing. Tildarg House features in the book "Ulster American Heritage Symposium" written by Bernard Gilliland.
Tildarg House has previous been a Tourist Board Approved Country Guest House.
Undoubtedly one of the finest homes to be offered for sale in the County Antrim area in recent years, we have no hesitation in recommending immediate inspection of this magnificent property.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood door into entrance porch with inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Solid beech flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 5.31m (17' 9" x 17' 5")
Attractive feature limestone fireplace with solid-fuel burning stove. Solid beech flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 4.3m (18' 6" x 14' 1")
Attractive feature fireplace, mahogany surround with tiled hearth and inset. Solid beech flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 5.99m x 5.18m (19' 8" x 17' 0")
Solid-fuel burning stove linked to central heating. Terraza floor.
- MORNING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16' 0" x 12' 0")
- 3.28m x 1.96m (10' 9" x 6' 5")
- 7.19m x 2.57m (23' 7" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low level unit. Belfast sink. Recessed for range cooker. Double larder fridge.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.76m (14' 0" x 12' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Washing machine and tumble dryer. Oil fired boiler.
- CELLAR ROOM (1):
- 5.31m x 2.54m (17' 5" x 8' 4")
- CELLAR ROOM (2):
- 5.41m x 2.49m (17' 9" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.44m x 5.33m (17' 10" x 17' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.36m x 4.85m (17' 7" x 15' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 4.47m (15' 2" x 14' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.44m x 3.73m (14' 7" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.11m x 3.73m (13' 6" x 12' 3")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 5.97m x 2.01m (19' 7" x 6' 7")
Freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- ADDITIONAL BATHROOM:
- Coloured suite with panel bath. Shower enclosure. Wash hand basin in vanity
unit. Separate low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 6.3m x 5.97m (20' 8" x 19' 7")
- BEDROOM (7):
- 4.06m x 3.78m (13' 4" x 12' 5")
- GAMES ROOM / GYM:
- 6.65m x 4.34m (21' 10" x 14' 3")
- There is a Gate Lodge, and range of outbuildings, storage units, stabling and extensive yard area. Maze garden. 7 Acres of surrounding land.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »