- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Period Family Residence Dating Back To 1677, Extensively And Sympathetically Refurbished In 2002
- Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Stunning Entrance With 1860's Gatelodge Via Tree Lined Avenue From Tildarg Road South, Secondary Separate Entrance From Collin Road
- Seven Double Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Casual Dining, Separate Utility Room And Pantry
- Two Cellar Rooms
- Two Bathrooms And Downstairs Cloakroom
- House Site And Immediate Grounds Extending To Approx. 3 Acres
- Extensive Range Of Outbuildings And Yard
- Ballyclare 3 Miles, Belfast 15 Miles, Belfast International Airport 13 Miles, Belfast City Airport 20 Miles
Additional InformationConstructed in 1677, Tildarg House is an exceptional country residence which is positioned in one of County Antrim's most sought after residential locations.
Approached via two stunning tree-line avenues, the main house boasts at its entrance a quaint stone Gatelodge that features in "Gateslodges of Ulster" by JAK Dean rebuilt in 1860 to replace existing. Tildarg House features in the book "Ulster American Heritage Symposium" written by Bernard Gilliland.
Tildarg House has previous been a Tourist Board Approved Country Guest House.
Undoubtedly one of the finest homes to be offered for sale in the County Antrim area in recent years, we have no hesitation in recommending immediate inspection of this magnificent property.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood door into entrance porch with inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Solid beech flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 5.31m (17' 9" x 17' 5")
Attractive feature limestone fireplace with solid-fuel burning stove. Solid beech flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 4.3m (18' 6" x 14' 1")
Attractive feature fireplace, mahogany surround with tiled hearth and inset. Solid beech flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 5.99m x 5.18m (19' 8" x 17' 0")
Solid-fuel burning stove linked to central heating. Terraza floor.
- MORNING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16' 0" x 12' 0")
- 3.28m x 1.96m (10' 9" x 6' 5")
- 7.19m x 2.57m (23' 7" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low level unit. Belfast sink. Recessed for range cooker. Double larder fridge.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.76m (14' 0" x 12' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Washing machine and tumble dryer. Oil fired boiler.
- CELLAR ROOM (1):
- 5.31m x 2.54m (17' 5" x 8' 4")
- CELLAR ROOM (2):
- 5.41m x 2.49m (17' 9" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.44m x 5.33m (17' 10" x 17' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.36m x 4.85m (17' 7" x 15' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 4.47m (15' 2" x 14' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.44m x 3.73m (14' 7" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.11m x 3.73m (13' 6" x 12' 3")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 5.97m x 2.01m (19' 7" x 6' 7")
Freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- ADDITIONAL BATHROOM:
- Coloured suite with panel bath. Shower enclosure. Wash hand basin in vanity
unit. Separate low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 6.3m x 5.97m (20' 8" x 19' 7")
- BEDROOM (7):
- 4.06m x 3.78m (13' 4" x 12' 5")
- GAMES ROOM / GYM:
- 6.65m x 4.34m (21' 10" x 14' 3")
- There is a Gate Lodge, and range of outbuildings, storage units, stabling and extensive yard area. Maze garden. c. 3 Acres of surrounding land.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »