Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- Conveniently located close to Belfast’s thriving City Centre, the exciting new development of Thirty-Eight North showcases the hustle and bustle of city living, whilst striking the perfect balance between convenience and comfort.
- Thanks to Thirty-Eight North’s unparalleled location, every amenity a homeowner could possibly need is located right on the doorstep. With easy access to a multitude of convenience stores, excellent eateries, leading primary and secondary schools, and a wealth of beautiful, green spaces, residents of Thirty-Eight North are guaranteed all of the benefits that an accessible, city-centred area can bring.
- Whether it’s enjoying a fun-filled, family day out at Belfast Zoo, experiencing the very best in retail therapy at the renowned Victoria Square shopping complex, or appreciating the natural beauty of one of the city’s many outstanding green spaces, there is certainly no shortage of things to see and do.
- Boasting an impressive collection of detached and semi-detached homes, each finished to luxury turnkey specification, homeowners have little to do once moving into their new property. It goes without saying that these stunning homes would be ideal for growing families wishing to settle down in a tight-knit community, all the while experiencing the very best in city living.
- What’s more, residents of Thirty-Eight North can be rest-assured that an outstanding location does not equal compromise when it comes to style, luxury and comfort within the home. With high quality interiors and exceptional exteriors, it’s easy to see how these homes lend themselves to easy and modern living.
Thirty Eight North boasts a luxurious collection of 3 bed semi-detached and 3 bed detached properties, each finished to the same high-quality standard throughout. ** SHOW HOME OPEN SUNDAY 2-4PM ** ** VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT MONDAY - FRIDAY **
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: Prefinished oak flush doors with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include pre-wire for BT, Sky+ and Virgin Media
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Front hall tiled
- Carpets to lounge, stairs and all bedrooms
- x1 USB double socket in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBCstructural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob, integrated fridge freezer and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated washing machine except where utility room is provided with free standing washing machine and tumble dryer
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower (where applicable)
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap
- All front and back gardens to be grassed
- Bitmac parking areas
- Extensive landscaping across entire development