- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Bedroom 1, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Separate W.C.
- FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Landing, 3 Bedrooms (One with Ensuite Shower Room), Main Bathroom, Hotpress.
- Oil fired central heating. PVC double glazing. PVC front and rear doors.
- Oak skirting, doors, architraves and staircase.
- Intruder alarm installed.
- Detached garage extending to approx.3.3m x 5.2m.
- Gardens to front and rear laid in lawns with timber fencing to rear and sides. Manmade pond. Patio area.
- Tarmac driveway to front providing ample parking. Timber shed. Outside tap.
- Carpets and blinds included within sale.
Additional InformationOccupied by the current vendor for 27 years this four bed detached chalet bungalow would suit a variety of buyers and is an opportunity not to be missed for anyone hoping to move to a spacious family home in a delightful development with a host of local amenities including Vivo Xtra across from the property and a fantastic Secondary School within walking distance.
Accommodation comprises of a bright airey entrance hall with wooden flooring, Lounge with a mahogany surround fireplace and gas fire, double doors lead to the spacious dining room and double doors to conservatory. There is also a downstairs bedroom with wooden flooring. Kitchen/Dining area has a range of upper and lower level units with integrated electrical appliances and a useful utility room which is plumbed for a washing machine and tumble drier. There is also a separate w.c. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room) and all have built in wardrobes. The main bathroom has a three piece suite and separate shower cubicle which is fully tiled.
Externally the property has beautiful gardens to the front and rear laid in lawn with a variety of plants and shrubs and a man made pond. There is also a detached garage extending to approx.3.3m x 5.2m and a timber shed to the rear suitable for a variety of uses. Tarmac driveway to the front with ample parking.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden flooring. Oak staircase. Recessed lighting with ceiling coving. Telephone point.
- 4.m x 4.5m (13' 1" x 14' 9")
Front Elevation. Wooden floor. Mahogany surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Gas fire inset. T.V point. Double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 4.1m (10' 6" x 13' 5")
Rear Elevation. Wooden floor. Ceiling coving and rose. Picture light. Double doors to Conservatory.
- 3.4m x 4.3m (11' 2" x 14' 1")
Rear Elevation. Wooden floor. Double doors to rear patio. Wall lights. T.V point.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA::
- 5.7m x 3.m (18' 8" x 9' 10")
Rear Elevation. Range of upper and lower level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Ceiling beams with recessed lighting. Freestanding Rangemaster gas cooker. Integrated Neff microwave and dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Tiled floor. Partial wall tiling. T.V and telephone point.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.6m x 3.1m (5' 3" x 10' 2")
Rear Elevation. Range of upper and lower level units with single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Tiled floor. Partial wall tiling. Door to rear.
- LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 4.1m (11' 2" x 13' 5")
Front Elevation. Wooden floor. Ceiling coving with recessed lighting. T.V point. Telephone point.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 0.8m x 2.4m (2' 8" x 7' 10")
Front Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit.
- Wooden floor. Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 5.5m (11' 2" x 18' 1")
Front Elevation. Wooden floor. Bank of built in wardrobes, drawers and lockers. T.V. point. Access to Ensuite. Telephone point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.3m x 1.5m (7' 7" x 4' 11")
Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Full wall and floor tiling. Heated towel rail. Lighted fitted mirror.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 4.5m (10' 2" x 14' 9")
Front Elevation. Laminate floor. Bank of built in slide robes. T.V point.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 3.1m (10' 6" x 10' 2")
Side Elevation. Laminate floor. Bank of built in wardrobes, drawers and mirror. T.V point.
- 2.1m x 2.7m (6' 11" x 8' 10")
Front Elevaiton. Grey suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and bath. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Full wall and floor tiling. Shaver plug. Velux window.
- Property Size: 1087.15 sq meters (extracted from the NI Rates Agency Website)
Rates: £1553.93 (subject to confirmation)
From Warrenpoint Town Centre turn onto the Upper Dromore Rd and Oak Grange is located on the left hand side opposite St Marks High School.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
71st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »