The subject property comprises of a self-contained office suite on the top floor of a purpose built four story office accommodation. The suite is accessed via a communal ground floor entrance with lift access servicing the upper floors. Tenants occupying the first three floors include, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and Sammon Surveyors.
Internally the space comprises of a mix of open plan office areas, a large boardroom area, a staff kitchen and separate male and female toilet WC’s. The accommodation has been finished to a high standard throughout to include the following:
- Suspended ceiling
- Recessed fluorescent tube lighting
- Intercom entry system
- Carpet flooring
- Plastered and painted walls
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »