- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- As Featured in Northern Ireland Homes & Lifestyle July / August 2018 Edition
- Converted former Windmill
- Breathtaking 360 views in every direction including Strangford Lough and the Mourne Mountains
- 4 Bedrooms including master with en suite shower room
- Luxury pine kitchen with granite work surfaces and stunning views
- Utility Room
- Dining Room with fireplace
- First floor lounge again with panoramic views and wood burner stove
- Family bathroom
- Accessed via private laneway and electric gates
- Parking courtyard and detached double garage
- Beautifully maintained gardens in lawns bordered by hedging with greenhouse and summer house
- Large walled patio area accessed directly from the dining room
- Short commute to Comber, Belfast and surrounding towns
- Walking distance to Killinchy Primary School, much sought after for its academic success
- Minutes away from the waterfronts of Ballymorran Bay and Whiterock
- Conveniently located to local restaurants, sailing and golf clubs
- Price includes rates (rates are £1657.70 per annum)
Steeped in history and enjoying panoramic views of the surrounding countryside stretching as far as the Mountains of Mourne and over the Islands and drumlins of Strangford Lough, we present this extended converted Windmill to the rental market. Dating back to circa 1702, this landmark property has been carefully converted into a family home enjoying every conceivable modern convenience whilst retaining its original charm. Immaculately presented throughout the property offers well proportioned accommodation incorporating four bedrooms, serviced by a family bathroom and en-suite shower room. Of particular note must be the luxurious pine kitchen with granite work surfaces and views over Strangford Lough. Externally well maintained gardens bordered by mature hedging provide both a secure environment for the children to play and the ideal setting to enjoy the long summer evenings surveying the Lough and open countryside.
After the Balloo House, turn left onto the Beechvale Road. Main Street is on the right hand side and the mill is on the right hand side country bound.
EPC: 14/33: EPC REF: 9731-0128-6140-6615-9006
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »