How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Amazing Detached Property Set On An Elevated Site Measuring Circa 1 Acre Finished To An Exceptional Standard And Specification
- Panoramic Views Across Gardens, Surrounding Countryside, Newry City & Mountains Of Mourne
- Array Of Bespoke Handcrafted Built-In Furniture, Light Fittings, Radiators And Doors Throughout
- Spacious And Bright Drawing Room With Floor To Ceiling Bay Window And Panoramic Views
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining Area With Sliding Patio Door To Rear Garden And Patio Areas
- Bespoke Glass Fronted Kitchen Designed And Fitted Recently By Award Winning Kitchen Designers Parkes Interiors With Range Of Integrated High Quality Appliances
- Dining, Living Area With Gas Fire And Additional Bar Area With Feature Slate Tiled Wall And Twin Integrated Wine Coolers
- Additional Living Room With Solid Oak Flooring And Sliding Glass Door To Kitchen, Dining Area
- Five Bedrooms Over Two Floors
- Solid Full Height Cherry Doors, With Glazing Features, Architraves & Skirting Throughout
- Bespoke Contemporary Hand Crafted Ironmongery
- Master Suite Comprising Bedroom With Juliet Balcony With Garden Views, Ensuite Shower/Steam Room And Fully Fitted Dressing Room With Bespoke Maple Robes, Drawers And Dressing Table
- Family Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite, Range Of High Quality Ceramic Floor And Wall Tiling, Jacuzzi Bath And Wet Room Shower
- Games Room, Study Area With Fitted Desk, Shelving And Drawers And Further Shower Room On Lower Ground Floor
- Approached By Private Gates With Ample Parking And Turning Space In Front Of Double Carport And Garage
- Beautiful Designer Gardens To The Front, Side And Rear With Entertaining Areas, Internal Barbeque Hut For Up To 16 People, Patios And Lawns
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- 14 Camera Remote CCTV Monitored Alarm System By BT Phonewatch Including Panic Buttons And Remote Record Backup Which Can Be Viewed From Anywhere In The World Though Iphone Or Ipad
- Within Walking Distance Of The City Centre And Many Local Amenities, Shops, Restaurants And Schools
- Close To Many Transport Networks Including Railway And M1 To Belfast And Dublin
Additional InformationThe White House (An Teach Ban) is truly an amazing home set on an elevated site with panoramic views across Newry city centre and the surrounding countryside within walking distance of the city. This unique property has been finished to an exceptional standard and specification seldom found in Northern Ireland. Each room maximises light and space with tall floor to ceiling windows that show the breath-taking panoramic views over the landscaped gardens and beyond. Approached by private electric gates to a sweeping driveway, the immediate impression is that this is a unique home designed to maximise the panoramic views constructed with high quality materials and suits the site perfectly. The current owners have created a special home inside and out providing space, light, style and privacy with many handcrafted bespoke furnishings including radiators, glass and solid wood doors, and feature light fittings throughout. There is a stunning entrance hall with vaulted window light which leads to the two main reception rooms and open plan kitchen, living dining area. The drawing room with its feature gas fire and contemporary triple glazed overhanging bay window with its incredible panoramic views is simply stunning. There is an additional living room which leads to the open plan kitchen, living, dining area. Designed and recently fitted by the award winning kitchen designers Parkes Interiors, this bespoke glass fronted contemporary kitchen with this range of integrated Miele appliances and island unit also incorporates a bar area with two wine coolers. The area also incorporates a dining area for 8-10 people and casual living space with gas fire, while giving direct access and views over the garden and surrounding countryside. On this upper ground floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom, including impressive master suite with ensuite shower/steamer, handcrafted fitted vanity sink units and storage areas, leading to a fully fitted dressing room with a range of handcrafted maple wood robes, shelving, drawers and dressing table. The main family bathroom incorporates further handcrafted walnut furniture with a Jacuzzi bath, walk-in wet room shower, twin sink units and low flush WC. On the lower ground floor there are two further bedrooms, games room, shower room and study area with built-in maple study furniture. Outside there are professionally landscaped mature gardens with manicured lawns, meticulous landscaping and mature shrubs and trees offering a profusion of colour throughout all seasons, entertaining areas taking in the breath-taking views, double garage, storage sheds and ample parking. In addition the barbeque hut and multitude of patio areas make this property a dream home for any discerning purchaser. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a contemporary home with real style, phone the South Belfast Office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a private appointment.
- 1.52m x 1.68m (5' 0" x 5' 6")
Granite stone steps to front door. Solid oak front door with glazed panels into vestibule with solid oak wood floor. Glazed door and side panels through into entrance hall with vaulted ceiling window light. Solid oak wood flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.94m x 4.93m (12' 11" x 16' 2")
Feature uplighting in stainless steel casing and handcrafted vertical column radiators. Feature skylight with trough lighting and designer feature light fitting in hand blown glass. Steps to…
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.57m x 6.63m (24' 10" x 21' 9")
At widest points into bay. Solid oak strip wood flooring. Feature lighting. Handcrafted vertical column radiators. Large panoramic triple glazed window with views over gardens, Newry and surrounding countryside. Feature Faber hole-in-the-wall gas fire in floating wall.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.94m (13' 11" x 12' 11")
Solid oak wood flooring. Recessed low voltage down lighting. Built-in wall hanging storage units and shelves. Solid glazed panel through to kitchen/dining area with glazed sliding door through to open plan kitchen/dining area.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.88m x 5.77m (22' 7" x 18' 11")
At widest points. Parkes Interiors high quality kitchen with excellent range of high and low level glass fronted cabinetry. Integrated Miele electric oven and steam oven. Single drainer stainless steel Blanco sink unit with Quooker tap with built-in boiling tap. Integrated Siemens dishwasher and integrated Siemens full length fridge. Pantry cupboard with built-in drawers and shelves. Large island unit with Bora basic four ring ceramic electronic hob with integrated secret extractor fan. Multiple pot drawers and storage cupboards. Additional bar area with integrated twin Samsung wine coolers, built-in shelving and feature slate tiled wall. Multiple recessed electronic points. Recessed low voltage down lighters. Oversized ceramic tiled floor. Hanging LED lights over island unit. Open plan to dining area for six people and living area with recessed TV area, built-in storage cupboards. Feature ceramic tiled wall and integrated Gazco gas fire. Floor to ceiling glazing overlooking surrounding garden with sliding patio door opening onto rear patio. Through to…
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.74m x 2.44m (18' 10" x 8' 0")
At widest points. Excellent range of full length cupboards with hanging rails and shelves. Space for twin freezers. Ceramic tiled floor. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Glazed uPVC door to rear patio and garden. Additional storage cupboard with pressurised hot washer cylinder and further shelving. Pulldown Slingsby type ladder with access to roof space with light and power and fully floored.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 2.36m x 0.89m (7' 9" x 2' 11")
Low flush WC. Pedestal sink unit. Tiled splash back. Ceramic tiled floor. Tongue and groove panelled ceiling.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.61m x 4.55m (11' 10" x 14' 11")
At widest points. Double sliding doors opening onto Juliet balcony with views over gardens, Newry and surrounding countryside. Cherry wood feature floating bedside tables. Handcrafted corner Cherry wood shelving unit. Into…
- 2.41m x 2.57m (7' 11" x 8' 5")
Full walk-in fully tiled shower/steamer unit. Hansgrohe thermostatic shower unit with drencher shower head. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan. Low flush WC. Handcrafted vanity sink unit with built-in storage in Cherry wood with granite worktop, twin feature bowl sink units and stainless steel chrome slider mixer taps. Built-in lighting over integrated mirrors and further storage unit in Cherry wood with built-in covered shelving and granite worktop. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Glazed Cherry wood door through to…
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 4.37m (10' 11" x 14' 4")
His and hers walk-in dressing room with expansive range of hanging rails and built-in shelving and drawers. Recessed low voltage spotlighting, shoe racks, natural lightwells, dressing table with integrated mirror and hidden door through to landing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.61m (12' 2" x 11' 10")
Views over gardens, Newry and surrounding countryside. Integrated sliding door wardrobe with hanging rails and shelving. Numerous power points.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.82m (10' 5" x 9' 3")
Built-in wardrobe with sliding doors, shelving and hanging rails.
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.87m (10' 0" x 9' 5")
White suite comprising sunken Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower and walnut panelling round bath. Walk-in wet room shower with Hansgrohe thermostatic shower unit, drencher showerhead and Triton Aspirante electric shower unit. Handcrafted walnut vanity sink unit with built-in storage and shelving. Twin bowl feature sink units with chrome mixer taps. Integrated twin mirrors with overhead LED lighting. Handcrafted wall vertical radiator with integrated mirror and towel rail. Low flush WC. Recessed low voltage spotlights and extractor fan. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Stairs to…
- Handcrafted solid oak banister with glazed inserts.
- STUDY AREA:
- 3.81m x 3.84m (12' 6" x 12' 7")
Solid oak wood floor. Excellent range of built-in drawers and desk unit and range of book shelving. Through to…
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.63m x 1.65m (5' 4" x 5' 5")
Walk-in wet room shower unit with Mira Advance electric shower. Low flush WC. Vanity sink unit. Mixer taps. Built-in cupboards and shelving units. Fully tiled walls. Mosaic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.22m x 3.81m (13' 10" x 12' 6")
Solid pine wood floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.78m x 2.97m (12' 5" x 9' 9")
Solid oak wood floor. Cornice ceiling.
- GAMES ROOM/BEDROOM (6):
- 3.15m x 7.52m (10' 4" x 24' 8")
Solid oak wood flooring. Triple light for pool table. Built-in shelving unit and storage cupboard. Viewing over surrounding gardens and countryside.
- Access to driveway and gardens by glazed PVC door.
- Private gated entrance with tarmac driveway leading to car parking for multiple cars. Gardens in lawns with flower beds and variety of trees and shrubs. Feature outdoor lighting to pathways, patio areas and steps. Pathway with steps all in granite stone slab. Steps to rear patio and garden. Brick paviour patio to rear with access to further raised patio terrace. Further outdoor lighting. Raised beds, trees and shrubs. Leading to Nordic indoor barbeque hut suitable for 16-18 people with bench seating and barbeque area. Further gardens in lawns and gazebo area, stone walkways with sublime panoramic views over the surrounding countryside. Additional garden shed sitting on raised decking platform with storage for garden furniture. Levelled area for trampoline and Jungle Gym area. Extensive outdoor power and lighting for entertaining.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.55m x 6.02m (21' 6" x 19' 9")
Twin electric roller shutter doors. Light and power. Built-in work bench. Further storage above.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views