This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 1. Grade A office space
- 2. New dedicated office entrance/ reception from Alfred Street to upper floors
- 3. 13 Person high speed lift to upper floors
- 4. LED Lighting
- 5. VRF Heating and Cooling system serving all floors
- 6. Carpet tiling to all office floors
- 7. Fully DDA compliant
- 8. Dedicated Male/Female/ Disabled WC’s on each floor and Shower facilities at Ground Floor
- 9. Lightwell to rear
- 10. Extensive Glazing to Ormeau Avenue/ Alfred and Joy Street elevations promoting excellent light
- 11. New ‘Penthouse’ Floor with fully glazed elevation and Roof Terrace enjoying panoramic views across the City
- 12. Direct independent, off street access to Ormeau Avenue for Café/Restaurant/Retail Units
- 13. Bicycle parking
The Weaving Works is an impressive period mixed development comprising café/ restaurant/retail units at ground floor together with Grade A office accommodation over 4 upper floors.
Dating from 1907 the building was originally designed by local architect William J Roome
for Linen manufactures, Greeves Ridgeway and Company.
The development will retain its attractive brick elevations which will be supplemented by a new ‘Penthouse’ floor incorporating a roof terrace.
The building will provide for a new dedicated ground floor reception servicing the upper floor offices fronting Alfred Street. With lift access to the upper floors the office space will enjoy impressive panoramic views
across the City Centre and the building will be finished to an excellent specification throughout.
The Ground Floor Café/Restaurant/Retail space will have two separate access points directly off Ormeau Avenue to allow for a single or shared occupancy and will be designed to provide for active frontage along
the full length of the Ormeau Avenue façade making it ideal for Café/Restaurant use.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »