- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Phoenix Fields is a truly unique development of modern, energy efficient, contemporary homes located on Railway Street, backing on to the River Braid, and a few minutes walk from Ballymena Town Centre
This exclusive development features a superb range of homes, set in a carefully planned, landscaped site layout incorporating an extensive open space with natural habitat and reed beds.
This area has long been established as one of the most popular in Ballymena, offering convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools. Commuting to Belfast and the North Coast could not be easier, via the M2 motorway and dual carriageway which is a few minutes drive away. Additonally, Phoenix Fields is positioned close to both the bus and railway stations.
The local area plays host to an enviable range of restuarants, childrens play parks, sporting, leisure and recreational facilities. The area also boasts an excellent Golf Course and rugby club at Broughshane, while Galgorm Castle Golf Club is positioned on the southern periphery of the town. There are many beautiful parks dotted throughout the area while other amenities such as Braidwater Retail Park ensure that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful part of Country Antrim has to offer.
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Fitted modern kitchen with choice of doors, handles and worktops - subject to construction timescale
- Integrated hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and washer drier (apartments only)
- Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower
- Fitted wall mirror with light to bathroom and ensuite (where applicable)
- Natural gas central heating with energy efficient boiler
- Hardwood external door
- Wired for intruder alarm
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Natural wood finish internal doors
- Woodburning stove to houses
- Telecom entry system
- Painted skirting boards and architraves
- Walls and ceilings painted in emulsion
- Choice of floor tiling to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite (where application and subject to construction timescale)
- Choice of wall tiling to bathroom and ensuite (where applicable and subject to construction timescale)
- Carpet to living, dining area, bedrooms, stairs and landing (depending on house type)
- Outside water tap to houses
- Generous provision of electrical points including wiring for satellite television (connection fee applies)
- Energy efficient wall and roofspace insulation
- Front gardens turfed and rear gardens seeded (where applicable)
- A management company is in place to maintain the upkeep and well-being of the development - a service charge will apply
- NHBC 10 year warranty
Please note the new release (i.e sites 25, 26, 48, 49 onwards) will be covered by a CRL warranty and not an NHBC warranty
Please note sites 50 – 53 will be fitted with a gas log burner style stove (balanced flue system)
Mirrors are not fitted as standard
Kitchens are L shaped and not U shaped as per brochure
Schools near Phoenix FieldsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
For more information visit The Transfer Tutor (Multi Award Winning App).
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 65 Phoenix Fields||£132,500||1,173 sq. feet|
|Site 66 Phoenix Fields||£131,000||1,142 sq. feet|
|Site 67 Phoenix Fields||£129,500||1,042 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »