Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- FURNISHED SHOW HOUSE OPEN SATURDAY 2 PM - 4 PM
- Site 10 - Sold. Sites 12 - Agreed. Sites 13 & 14 - Now available.
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- All Sanitary ware for Bathroom, Ensuite, Downstairs Cloakroom included
- Luxury Kitchen fitted to a high specification to include White Goods with the exception of a washer/dryer
- Internal Walls Painted. Floor Areas Carpeted
- Front Garden Landscaped and Rear Garden sown in lawn
- 'The Walled Garden' Sites 12, 13 & 14. Completion July 2018. Register your details today.
- Exclusively for the Over 55's
This attractive semi detached villa and the three new town houses which have recently been completed are situated within 'The Walled Garden' which is the last phase of the ever popular Worcester Lane development.
The development is situated off the ever popular Crawfordsburn Road an area which enjoys a superb location with its delightful coastal walks, local shops, churches and public transport all within a stone's throw.
The properties are built to the highest specification with no expense spared to both fixtures and fittings. The accommodation briefly comprises: Lounge with wood burning stove, Kitchen with casual living and dining area overlooking the garden which enjoys a sunny aspect and on the first floor, three well proportioned bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite shower room and bathroom. (Two Bedroom option available). Externally low maintenance gardens in lawns and patio areas.
Properties in this locality are always in demand, therefore viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Travelling from Crawfordsburn on the Crawfordsburn Road in the direction of Bangor, at the mini roundabout at West Church Worcester Lane is on the left hand side.