This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Detached bungalow on a superb site with breathtaking sea and mountain views
- Across the road from a sandy beach and Killard Nature Reserve
- Views to the rear over countryside with The Mountains of Mourne in the distance
- Large living room with picture window, oak strip flooring and attractive fireplace
- Spacious kitchen with casual dining/living area and French doors to south facing patio
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Shower room with modern white suite
- Large roofspace with dormer window and skylight offering potential for further accommodation
- Oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Pine internal doors, tasteful presentation throughout
- Large garage with workshop space, ample parking for several cars, boat & caravan
- Delightful gardens to front and rear
- Close to local primary school and churches, a few minutes from Strangford village and close to Ardglass & Downpatrick
- Convenient to sailing and golf clubs, Coastal walks, sandy beaches and Castle Ward National Trust property
- Less than an hour from Belfast
The Strangford and Lecale area is one of Northern Irelands most beautiful coastal locations and this particular property must occupy one of the prime sites elevated above a sandy beach and across the road from the Killard Nature Reserve which is known for its rare flora and fauna as well as the stunning Ben Dearg beach. The property has been well constructed and maintained to a high standard over the years. It offers well proportioned accommodation with the potential to extend further into the roofspace. The extra large garage with workshop area will also add to the appeal for a lot of people. This excellent property will appeal to those who want to live or have a second home in a stunning coastal location and yet within reach of a host of amenities.
PVC entrance door with leaded stained glass panel
Enclosed Entrance Porch
Stone tiled floor, sea views
Maple strip flooring, cloaks cupboard with hatch to roofspace, recessed spot lights and large built in linen cupboard
Living Room – 21’6” x 12’2”
Picture window with breathtaking sea view, other windows with views to the side and rear. Mahogany fireplace surround, Victorian style cast iron and tiled inset, slate hearth and open fire, oak strip flooring.
Country style kitchen with casual dining/living area – 21’6” x 14’0”
Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of pine high an dlow level units with tiled work surfaces, gas hob with extractor hoos and electric under oven, plumbing for washing machine and integrated fridge freezer. Pine ceiling with recessed spot lights, reclaimed stone tiled floor, small wood burning stove and French doors to south facing rear patio and garden. Views to side and rear (Mountains of Mourne).
Bedroom 1 – 14’4” x 10’6”
Large window with sea views, varnished floorboards
Bedroom 2 – 13’4” x 10’9”
Laminate wood effect flooring, two large windows, sea views
Bedroom 3 – 8’6” x 8’0”
Laminate wood effect flooring, view to the rear
Shower Room -
Modern white suite comprising corner shower enclosure with Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush toilet
Wooden double gates and pedestrian gate, large tarmac driveway and parking area with plenty of space for boat, caravan etc. Gardens in lawns, patio, trees and shrubs. Outside water tap and outside lighting.
From Strangford village take the Shore Road. At Kilclief beach and castle keep to the left on the Shore Road and this becomes Killard Road
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »