- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Executive serviced letting ideal for corporate clients or professionals who will benefit from having all bills included
- Fully renovated to a luxury standard throughout and is available fully furnished on a short term basis
- Fully serviced to include bedlinen, towels, heating, electric, internet (Wi-fi), Television package, and cleaning bi-weekly
- Large open plan kitchen diner with a modern fully fitted kitchen with a wide range of appliances to include dishwasher
- Bright and spacious living area with bay window, wood burning stove, and television included
- Second reception room with dining table for 8 people and a second wood burning stove
- 3 good sized bedrooms fully furnished and decorated tastefully
- Full bathroom with electric shower sink, bath and WC
- The property benefits from being on a large private plot with ample off-street parking, and gardens suitable for entertaining in the Summer months
- Available from as little as 1 month – Prices vary depending on term agreed.
- Your property Geeks are delighted to bring to the market this Executive serviced letting in a luxury and private 3 bedroom detached property set away from the road in it own private gardens. The property has been fully renovated to particularly high standard throughout and is available fully furnished on a short term basis as a serviced letting to include bedlinen, towels, heating, electric, internet (Wi-fi), Television package, and cleaning bi-weekly.
- The property is located in close proximity to the Danske Bank on the Newtownards Road, meaning it is only a short walk to both Ballyhackamore, and Stormont, Additional amenities such as Tesco Knocknagony, and an array of quality bistro restaurants bars and SD Bells & Co coffee roasters are close by. This property is ideally aimed at the corporate letting market, and is suitable for parties who will benefit from the serviced nature of this rental, and are unable to commit to a long term tenancy.
- The convenience of Belmont makes it one of the city’s most sought after areas with its superb range of schooling, excellent local shopping, parks and proximity to the city centre and George Best City Airport. Please note viewing is strictly by private appointment on 028 90598583
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »