- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached country residence as featured on BBC’s House of the Year
- Currently operated as a B&B and presenting an opportunity to continue for a new owner
- Five spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room with artistic stone floor
- Grand open plan dining hallway with feature tiled floor and attractive staircase with gallery landing
- Bespoke downstairs walls created by a sculptor
- Drawing room with attractive granite stone fireplace and inset cast iron stove
- Family room with vaulted ceiling and feature gable window as well as an antique style cast iron fireplace
- Open plan kitchen with dining area with bespoke fitted kitchen units including a feature island unit with inset hob
- Separate utility room
- Bright and spacious living room with feature window and sliding patio doors to the garden
- Magnificent bathroom with white suite including a free standing bath, feature shower cubicle and a wonderful artistic stone floor
- Downstairs shower room with bespoke shower unit, designed by an artist to create a unique feature including a feature stone floor
- Worcester solar panels
- Under floor heating throughout downstairs
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating, but also set up for wood pellet burner heating as an alternative, with housing for pellets
- Mature leafy gardens laid out extensively in lawns with existing specimen trees and shrubs
- Vegetable beds to the rear
- Please visit www.thevandees.co.uk for further information about the property’s current use as a B&B
- You can also find videos about the property on Youtube
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Floor Area: 4064 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
A splendid detached country residence, enjoying the leafy Lime Kiln Lane, located on the edge of Aghalee Village with its local amenities as well as the beautiful canal walk to the Broadwater with its bustling wildlife and indeed Moira train station. The property has been individually designed with a truly unique character and was featured on the BBC’s ‘House of the Year’ TV series. A wonderful open plan interior creates a bright and airy ambience for contemporary living with feature walls and finishes. The present owners enjoy the benefits of running an exclusive Boutique Bed and Breakfast which has generated a fantastic business opportunity and may be ideal for those seeking a lifestyle change in a tranquil, rural, yet convenient setting. Viewing a must!
On a shared private laneway off the Lime Kiln Lane, on the edge of Aghalee Village.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »