- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Four good sized bedrooms, dressing room, three reception rooms plus playroom or study
- Most appealing 'rectory style' period home believed to date from mid 1800s
- Many period features have been restored and maintained
- Bright kitchen with built-in range cooker and island unit with polished granite worktop
- Lovely 'at home feel'
- Large mature garden c.0.4 acres including extensive, rear sun terrace/patio and barbecue area
- Cloakroom, contemporary bathroom and separate shower room
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows
- Detached garage
- Attractive tree lined approach and much admired North Down location
- Directly opposite entrance to Crawfordsburn Country Park and coastal path
- Convenient dual carriageway access to Belfast, Bangor and City Airport
- Walking distance to train station at Helen's Bay Square
- Extensive parking for cars, boat, caravan or horse box
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE…
This is a lovely family home which combines the homely 'feel' of a period property with the practicality of bright, modern, open-plan living.
Set off by a large, mature garden with beautiful sandstone terrace to the rear, 'The Trees' is an ideal home for those who enjoy the outdoors - for dining, for playing or both!
There are four double bedrooms here plus dressing room, modern bathroom, separate shower room, downstairs cloakroom and three reception rooms (plus study) which can be opened up to create an open plan flow through to the kitchen which in turn opens onto the terrace to the rear.
Located opposite the entrance to Crawfordsburn Country Park the seashore and coastal walks are on the doorpstep.
- Hardwood front door with window light above into:
- 1.65m x 1.02m (5' 5" x 3' 4")
Cornice ceiling. Quarry tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.44m x 1.65m (17' 10" x 5' 5")
Original hardwood front door and stained glass window, stained glass side panels. Cornice ceiling. Mosaic tiled floor.
- 2.16m x 1.85m (7' 1" x 6' 1")
Wall hung sink unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, storage cupboard and pressurised hot water tank and built in shelving.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.6m x 2.67m (21' 8" x 8' 9")
Solid oak wood strip floor, ornate fireplace surround with cast iron inset and gas fire, cornice ceiling.
- 2.87m x 2.29m (9' 5" x 7' 6")
Recessed spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
Feature fireplace with tiled inset, painted timber surround, tiled hearth, solid oak wood strip floor. Dipped pine, bifold doors with etched glass panels and archway through to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.38m x 2.49m (11' 1" x 8' 2")
Solid oak strip wood floor. Through to:
- 4.55m x 3.12m (14' 11" x 10' 3")
Excellent range of oak shaker style high and low level units, integrated Hotpoint five ring gas hob and range cooker with Luxair stainless steel extractor hood, integrated Hotpoint dishwasher, integrated fridge, granite worktops, Blance 1.5 drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, recessed low voltage spotlighting. Polished granite breakfast bar with built in storage. Ceramic tiled floor. Double French doors opening onto rear patio, barbecue area and garden. Door to:
- 2.64m x 1.02m (8' 8" x 3' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.72m x 2.39m (8' 11" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, recess for fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, recess for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- Staircase with oak spindles and handrail to:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.24m x 2.03m (7' 4" x 6' 8")
Feature NK Porcelanosa wall hung sink unit with mixer taps, walk in shower with Aqualisa thermostatic shower unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting. Access to roofspace.
- 2.84m x 2.26m (9' 4" x 7' 5")
Feature free standing, roll top bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, wall hung sink unit with mixer taps, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.91m (13' 0" x 12' 10")
Feature fireplace with cast iron tiled inset and hearth and timber surround, cornice ceiling. Concealed original wood strip floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.51m (12' 11" x 8' 3")
Cornice ceiling. Concealed original wood strip floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.87m (9' 10" x 9' 5")
Feature cast iron fireplace, concealed original wood strip floor. Inset shelving. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.73m x 2.95m (12' 3" x 9' 8")
Feature fireplace with cast iron surround, tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, concealed original wood strip flooring.
- DRESSING ROOM
- 2.62m x 1.65m (8' 7" x 5' 5")
Cornice ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting. Original varnished timber flooring.
- Access to roofspace.
- Double gates to extensive tarmac driveway with parking for several cars, boat, caravan or horse box leading to detached garage.
- Outdoor lighting. Extensive mature gardens in lawns with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Some Lough views from the rear garden.
- Large sandstone sun terrace, patio and barbecue area to rear with steps leading to fully enclosed gardens in lawns with hedge boundary. Outside tap. Outside lighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 9.45m x 4.34m (31' 0" x 14' 3")
Electric roller shutter door. Light and power. Partly divided as games room or studio.
The Trees is on the corner of Bridge Road and Craigdarragh Road opposite an entrance to Crawfordsburn Country Park and the coastal path.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »