- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 1. Gas fired central heating.
- 2. Large garden area to rear of property.
- 3. All windows are double glazed UPVC.
- 4. Full 7 day licence attaching.
Announcing to the market an extensive 7 day licensed premises located in the hub of Ballyneety Village and adjacent to many amenities including the nearby Ballyneety Golf and Country Club. This renowned hostelry is ideally positioned with enormous potential to rejuvenate and expand a quality food and beverage business. May also have potential for alternative uses. Extensive ground and first floor areas with a large garden to the rear. Side access. Inspection highly recommended. Details on request. Solicitors :- Sweeney McGann, 67 O Connell Street, Limerick.
- Bar with timber flooring and bar counter. Solid fuel stove 8.5 X 4.8.
- Ladies and gents and wheel chair accessible toilets.
- Lounge to the rear with counter and tiled flooring 7.2 X 6.5.
- Function room and stage. Separate street access. Timber flooring. Ladies and gents toilets off 13.4 X 4.6.
- Games / pool room with flagstone flooring 7.9 X 4.7.
- Store 5.1 X 3.5 with WC.
- Kitchen 4.4 X 3.2.
- Sitting room 4.7 X 3.3.
- Bedroom 1 4.1 X 3.7.
- Bedroom 2 4.1 X 3.3.
- Shower room 1.9 X 1.6 :- Fully tiled.
- Keg room / Beer store 4.5 X 2.7.
- Ancillary sotres.
This property is located at the pivotal junction in the hub of Ballyneety Village.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »