- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Comfort, beauty and impeccable design await you on the shores of Belfast Lough
Nestled at the foot of Carn Hill and casting its eye towards the historic shipping channels of Belfast Lough, The Shorelands at Hartley Hall continues the Hilmark Homes tradition of building new high-quality, move-in-ready homes offering the very best in Northern Ireland living.
It’s here that we’ve combined aspirational living and desirable location to create a unique opportunity for those seeking a balance between work, family and relaxation.
Each home is designed to blend organically into the existing surroundings and sit proudly alongside existing architecture. Featuring spacious detached and semi-detached designs with 3, 4, 5 and 6 bedrooms, your future home is constructed using skilled local craftsmen and carefully selected materials. We carefully consider every element in each new home. Hilmark Homes encourage you to truly make your home your own by adding your personal touch to the finished design.
The Shorelands at Hartley Hall, like all Hilmark Homes, promises your new home will always be unique, always considered and always built for you.
KITCHEN & UTILITY
- High quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- LED under lighting to kitchen units
- Recessed LED down lighters to ceilings in kitchen
- Porcelain floor tiling
- Ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
- Integrated washing machine where no utility
- Plumbing for washing machine in utility where applicable
BATHROOM, EN SUITES & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Separate fully tiled shower enclosure in main bathroom where applicable
- Chrome towel radiators in bathroom and ensuite
- Recessed LED down lighters to ceilings in bathroom and ensuite
- Choice of porcelain partial wall tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Choice of porcelain floor tiles to bathroom, ensuites and WC
- Dual drencher showerhead to ensuite
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted from a palette of selected colours (1 colour throughout)
- Choice of stove with granite or slate hearth
- Mains supply smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Moulded skirting and architraves with painted finish
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Carpets to lounge bedrooms, stairs and landings with underlay
- Porcelain tiles to hallway
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points, chrome finish to ground floor
- Wiring for future satellite point
- Gas fired central heating
- Integral alarm system
- Energy efficient fittings/bulbs to all rooms
- Front gardens to be turfed
- Rear gardens rotovated and seeded in next planting season - weather dependant
- Bitmac drivewayTobermore pavers to front
- uPVC double glazed windows and uPVC rear door
- Composite front door with secure multi locking system
- Outside water tap
- External socket
- External lighting to front and rear doors
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
A management company will be set up by the developer and each home owner will be a member. An annual fee will be payable to the management company to allow for maintenance and insurance of common areas
LOUNGE: 16' 7" x 15' 3" (5.05m x 4.65m)
KITCHEN / DINING: 18' 6" x 15' 7" (5.64m x 4.75m)
MAIN BEDROOM: 16' 8" x 12' 10" (5.08m x 3.91m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 10" x 11' 10" (3.91m x 3.61m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 10" x 9' 4" (3.61m x 2.84m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 9" x 9' 5" (2.97m x 2.87m)
Schools near Hartley HallVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 150, Inc Garden Room Hartley Hall||£338,500||1,556 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »