- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Former Show Home being Sold to include Carpets, Light Fittings, Curtains and Blinds
- Newly Built Red Brick Semi Detached Property
- Bright and Spacious Lounge with Patio Doors to rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances and ample space for dining
- Downstairs WC
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms - two with Built in Wardrobes
- Luxury Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- Ideally Situated for Commuting To And From Belfast And Beyond
- Within Walking Distance To An Array Of Shops On The Lisburn Road
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
This property is the former show home at the popular 76 South Developoment and is a stunning red brick, double fronted, semi-detached villa which has been finished to a high standard by the developers. We are certain it will be popular with a variety of purchasers.
The accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hall, bright and spacious lounge with patio doors to the rear garden, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, ample space for a dining table and downstairs WC.
On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three piece white suite. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden laid in lawns ideal for children or to relax in the summer evenings.
This property is ideally situated within walking distance into Belfast city centre and an array of shops on the Lisburn Road and Boucher Retail Park. Access to both arterial motorways are convenient for the commuter, plus The Royal Victoria and The Belfast City Hospital are close by.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.u
Schools near Seventy Six SouthVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Unit 69, Site 3 Kitchener Street||£161,950||850 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »