- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double glazed windows and external doors throughout.
- Oil fired central heating
- Oil stove in living area
- The chimney was replastered and reflashed 7 years ago
- Well maintained residence in convenient village location
- Approaching Athea village from the Limerick direction drive over the bridge and continue for approximately 100 metres. Take a left turn into the square which is located at the corner of Griffins Butchers. The property is located to the rear of the shop on the village Square. There is a 'For Sale' sign at the property.
Three bedroom one bathroom townhouse in the Square of the picturesque village of Athea, beside all amenities. Well maintained residence with double glazing throughout, oil fired central heating and stove. Very comfortable home.
Athea village is located in west county Limerick, close to the Kerry border. It is a rural area with a vibrant community full of character. The river Gale runs through the village, and a new walkway has been constructed much to the delight of the locals. There is a dynamic community centre, many sports clubs and amenities, gym, diverse arts and crafts culture and local musical talent are located there. Other amenities of the village include a local grocery/convenience store, butcher shop, school, pubs, church, and there are several other businesses involved mainly in the building industry. The residents of the area take great pride in their village, Athea has won many Tidy Towns accolades over the years. It is convenient to the larger towns of Abbeyfeale and Listowel, and a mere 40 minute drive to Limerick city. For more information on Athea village visit https://www.athea.ie/about/
The residence at the Square is situated in a quiet area of the village, just a few steps from the main thoroughfare. Beside convenience store, butchers, and close to school, community centre and other amenities of Athea village.
- Living/Dining Area
- 4.27m x 3.35m (14.00ft x 11.00ft) Laminate wood flooring Pvc front door. Storage press with immersion tank and heating controls. Solid fuel stove which also heats the water, the surround is brick built with tiled hearth. Stairs to first floor bedrooms.
- 3.05m x 1.83m (10.00ft x 6.00ft) Fitted kitchen units with worktop and tiled splashback. Fridge and sink.
- Utility Room
- 4.88m x 2.13m (16.00ft x 7.00ft) Located beside the kitchen, with direct access door to the main street. There is a worktop with appliances. Spacious area.
- Shower Room
- 1.83m x 1.52m (6.00ft x 5.00ft) Wash hand basin, W.c. and shower unit with Triton power shower fitted. Tiled in shower area and over Whb.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.05m x 2.13m (10.00ft x 7.00ft) Ground floor single bedroom located beside the living room. Built in shelving. Tiled open fireplace.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10.00ft x 9.00ft) Double bedroom with front aspect. Fitted wardrobe and storage drawers. Access to loft area.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.27m x 2.44m (14.00ft x 8.00ft) Double bedroom. Front aspect.
Approaching Athea village from the Limerick direction drive over the bridge and continue for approximately 100 metres. Take a left turn into the square which is located at the corner of Griffins Butchers. The property is located to the rear of the shop on the village Square. There is a 'For Sale' sign at the property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »