- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment Located Within The Milfort Mews Development, Dunmurry
- Excellent Level Of Finish Throughout
- Modern Kitchen Open To Excellent Living / Dining Room
- Well Appointed Bathroom With Fitted White Modern Sanitary Ware
- Two Double Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Secure Basement Car Parking
- Located In Close Proximity to Motorway Networks, Dunmurry Train Station & Belfast City Centre
- Viewing Highly Recommended to Fully Appreciate This Fine Apartment
Additional InformationExcellent ground floor apartment ideally located within walking distance of Dunmurry Village offering a wide range of local amenities and services. This development at Milfort Mews offers superb modern living in a highly sought after residential location. Superb transport links on your doorstep with regular bus services and Dunmurry Train Station within walking distance.
Internally the property comprises of a bright and spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area with modern fully fitted kitchen, two generous sized bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a well-appointed bathroom in white suite. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and secure basement car parking.
To book a viewing please contact our office on 02890 308855.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden door entrance hall. Storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine and gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN
- 6.91m x 3.1m (22' 8" x 10' 2")
Excellent range of high level and low level units Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor over.Plumbed for dishwasher. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.Formica work surfaces.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.07m (11' 7" x 10' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with therrmostatically controlled shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.02m (13' 0" x 9' 11")
- Modern white suite comprising of panel bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Communal garden areas.
Secure basement car parking.
Travelling on Kingsway turn left onto Glenburn Road and then left onto Milfort Avenue. Milfort Mews is on your left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »