- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Unique opportunity to acquire a thriving turn-key business - Licensed premises with significant food and drink trade with a stellar reputation - Fully fitted premises trading very successfully all year round - Premises comprises Main Bar, Snug Bar and Sports Bar together with outdoor areas - Outdoor front Terrace, Deck area, and rear Beer Garden / Function Space. - Located in the Lower Village of Dunmore East, just 1 minute walk from the beach - Dunmore East is a popular tourist destination with significant summer trade, rated 4th in RSVPlive.ie "Seven of the most beautiful small towns and villages in Ireland". - Waterford recently voted Ireland's Food Destination 2019 - Recently awarded the Best in Ireland 2020 McKennas' Guide - Dunmore East is the fastest growing urban area in Waterford with a 16% population growth since 2011
Situated in the heart of Dunmore East in the Lower Village, The Spinnaker Bar is a traditional rustic Irish pub with a strong emphasis on a quality food offering. The warm and inviting surroundings extend to all aspects of the premises which is a multi-faceted offering. ‘The Main Bar’ offers a comfortable pub atmosphere with a warm meandering traditional interior, serving a full a la carte menu with seating capacity for 100 persons. ‘The Snug’ offers an intimate bar with private service hatch for a small gathering or meeting, while ‘The Sports Bar’ offers a relaxed pub atmosphere, ideal in which to have a few pints and watch a game with capacity for 30 persons. The Spinnaker offers a number of outdoor areas with a terrace to the front of the pub, a large deck area to the side from the Sports Bar, famous for the summer Sunday Sessions, and a large beer garden and function area to the rear with seating capacity for 100 persons or standing capacity for 180. The Spinnaker is romantically reminiscent of former times, with old stone walls, wooden and flagstone floors, stained glass and a hint of the monastic origin in some of the woodwork and furnishings, with old style mirrors and artefacts are theme-consciously displaced. The premises has a sizable modern commercial kitchen with all ancillary services including pastry kitchen, wash-up, cold storage, and staff facilities and general store with dedicated goods entrance. Potential also exists to easily fit-out the existing first floor for accommodation either for as owners accommodation or for staff / management. Being offered for sale as a turn-keys package, The Spinnaker Bar & Restaurant offers an ideal opportunity to acquire a well-known and respected business with established trade and an enviable reputation.
Located in the lower village of Dunmore East Dunmore East is located just c.16km from Waterford City and c.17km from Tramore. Dunmore East is a picturesque seaside fishing village and tourist destination, located on the south east coastline at the entrance to the Waterford Estuary. Dunmore East, offers an abundance of outdoor pursuits and facilities from sailing, angling, boat tours, cliff and woodland walks, as well as a number of beaches and coves to explore, plus a host of notable local bars and eateries to frequent.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND VEIWING DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT
DNG REID AND COPPINGER 051-852233
Main Bar and Restaurant 12.06 x 12.15
- Beautiful traditional bar with old stone walls and wooden and flag stone floors with wood panelling throughout
- Seating for 100 patrons
- Main bar drinks services area
- Access to toilets and the Dry Dock beer garden / function area
Dry Dock Bar 16.28 x 8.76
- Large out-door seating and events area of c. 142 Sqm.
- Outdoor bar, seating and stage for events and functions
- Seating for 100, mixed standing and seating for events for capacity 180 patrons
The Snug Bar 3.08 x 2.20
- Small snug for small groups and meetings
- Private service hatch
- Access to outdoor Deck Area
Sports Bar 4.84 x 8.49
- Warm and inviting mid-sized bar area with comfortable traditional décor
- Used as drinks area and for sports events
- Direct access to front deck area
- Mixed capacity for 30 plus patrons
- Dedicated toilet facilities
The Front Terrace
- Seating to the front terrace area of the pub
The Deck Area
- Deck area with canopy and awning
- Live music area plus TV for sports events
Main Kitchen Area 12.06 x 9.93
Main kitchen area, prep kitchen, wash-up, dessert and pastry section, cold stores, dry goods stores.
Staff Toilets, Management Office.
Good entrance, bottle store, waste and recycling area.
First Floor Area
c.90 Sqm first floor vacant store area, ideally suitable for conversion to living accommodation. Previously permission for three bedroom apartment.
BER No.: 800727521
Energy Performance Indicator: 960.84 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »