- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Our vision for modern, effortless living . . .
- Constructed by award winning builder John Dynes and Son
- Each home offers open plan kitchen/living/ dining area with patio doors opening on to the rear garden with views over the open countryside
- Our commitment to adhering to the “consumer code for home builders”, gives purchasers additional peace of mind over and above the 10 year warranty from Global Home Warranties Limited.
- Very high levels of insulation means that the heat you put into your home, stays in your home
- Traditional construction
- Internal walls, ceilings and internal woodwork painted in neutral colour
- High grade internal wooden doors with chrome door furniture
- Painted skirtings and architrave
- Mains and battery operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Superior standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Composite front door with 5 point security locking system
- Energy efficient double glazed windows with multi point locking, chrome push button handles and key locking in uPVC frames
- Feature external lighting to front and rear doors
- Bitmac driveways
- Front and rear gardens to be seeded
- Outside tap
- Paving to paths and patios
- Estate style railings to front gardens
- Bespoke kitchen with a choice of soft close doors and drawers, worktop including matching upstand, hob splashback and contemporary handles
- Quality integrated appliances (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel electric oven, extractor fan and hob)
- Concealed chrome under unit lighting
- Recessed LED chrome down lighters to ceiling
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome taps and mixers
- Chrome heated towel radiators to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower and additional overhead drench shower to ensuites, head shower fitted to baths
- Full tiling to all wet areas and splashback tiling to baths and wash hand basins
- Recessed LED chrome downlighters to ceilings
- Choice of luxury carpets (with quality underlay) to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Choice of ceramic floor tiling from a superior range for hall, kitchen, cloakroom and utility floors (where applicable)
- Energy efficient oil central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for BT & TV and cabling for digital and Sky TV
- 10 year structural warranty by Global Home Warranties Limited
- Selections to be made from the builder's nominated suppliers only and all choices are from a pre-selected range and may be subject to change
Finlays Lane is a collection of modern 3 and 4 bedroom family homes just off Portaferry Road offering convenient living in an area with an abundance of history.
The beautiful rural setting which is only a stone's throw from the shores of Strangford Lough coupled with the convenience and amenities of bustling Newtownards town centre provide a rare opportunity for family living at its best.
This unique development combines careful design with a quality build and finish, creating living spaces that are both functional and aesthetic.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE HALL: With separate WC and Cloakroom.
LOUNGE: 18' 5" x 12' 9" (5.61m x 3.89m)
KITCHEN/FAMILY/DINING: 20' 8" x 15' 1" (6.3m x 4.6m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 7" x 10' 2" (4.14m x 3.1m)
ENSUITE: 8' 2" x 3' 7" (2.49m x 1.09m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 6" x 10' 2" (4.11m x 3.1m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 4" x 9' 10" (3.15m x 3m)
BEDROOM (4): 10' 4" x 7' 3" (3.15m x 2.21m)
BATHROOM: 6' 8" x 6' 1" (2.03m x 1.85m)
Schools near Finlays LaneVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 6 Finlays Lane||£180,000||1,281 sq. feet|
|Site 7 Finlays Lane||Sale agreed||1,281 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »