- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
RESIDENTIAL WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENT LAND WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 27 DWELLINGS, COMPRISING 8 SEMI-DETACHED HOUSES, 6 TOWNHOUSES AND 13 APARTMENTS
• Residential Development Land extending to c. 1.7 Acres
• Full Planning Permission Granted - Ref: P/2008/0059/F
• Adjacent to Annalong Harbour and Annalong Cornmill (both listed)
• Convenient to the Old Mill Quay and the Village Centre
• Stunning Sea Coastline and Mountain Views
The site benefits from being located in a popular residential area, in close proximity to the Irish Sea, Annalong Harbour and Annalong Cornmill.
Full Planning Permission has been granted based on the proposals agreed between Architects and the Planning Service, which shows a comprehensive development scheme comprising 8 semi-detached houses, 6 townhouses and 13 apartments.
Mains electricity, telecoms and water are available in the vicinity of the land. NI Water has agreed proposals for foul drainage and storm drainage layouts and has agreed to adopt the foul and storm water systems. The main foul drainage has been installed on the site and provision made for dwelling connections. Newry and Mourne District Council have agreed to wayleaves through their land for storm water system not yet installed.
TITLE, RIGHTS OF WAYS AND EASEMENTS -
All those Lands comprised in the following Folios
• 21877 County Down registered in the Land Registry with Deemed Possessory Title.
• DN101925 County Down registered in the Land Registry with Absolute Title.
• DN117662 County Down registered in the Land Registry with Good Fee Farm Grant Title.
The lands are sold subject to any existing rights of ways or easments.
SITE INVESTIGATION -
Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own assessment of ground conditions. The Vendors do not offer any guarantees, specific or implied, as to the suitability of the land for building purposes.
Inspection of the land may be carried out at any time. However, it would be appreciated if the Selling Agents were notified prior to any personal inspection of the land.
The copy Ordnance Survey Maps accompanying these particulars of sale are provided to identify the general location of the land and should not in any way be taken as the exact boundaries of the land.
METHOD OF SALE -
The land is being offered for sale by private treaty.
Murray House, Murray Street, Belfast BT1 6DN
Tel: (028) 9024 4951
Lindsay Graham for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute nor constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Lindsay Graham has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of Lindsay Graham nor any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »