Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- LAST 2 REMAINING **
- The Salmon Leap offers beautifully designed three bedroom homes, each with Hagan Homes’ high quality and stylish turnkey package, including a stylish, fully fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite, meaning you have little to do once you move.
- Collectively, the Coleraine, Portrush, Portstewart triangle has an abundance of amenities, entertainment and outdoor pursuits, set within an area that has a global reputation for its outstanding landscape of beaches, rivers and woodland.
- Ulster University has a campus in Coleraine, and pre-school, primary and secondary level schools are also available in the town and surrounding areas.
- Commuters have bus and rail links to major destinations in Northern Ireland, including Belfast and Derry/Londonderry. The A26 road upgrade between Ballymena and Ballymoney is also set to provide a quicker and easier commute Southbound, by road.
- Hagan Homes are renowned for our attention to detail and the emphasis we place on the finer details both internally and externally. By utilising an expert team of top architects, landscapers and building professionals, you are guaranteed a home in which to be proud.
For further details contact Pauline at Bensons - (028) 7034 3677
- Gas high efficiency condensing boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: prefinished oak with chrome door handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky+
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Tiled hallway
- Carpets to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Decorative fire to be fitted
- x1 USB double socket in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from a superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated Fridge Freezer
- Integrated Washing Machine
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & W.C
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower (where applicable)
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap
- Rear gardens to be grassed
- Decorative flagged path around house with bitmac parking area (where applicable)
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development