- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Sunday 2-4 pm
- Show House Open Sundays 2pm - 4pm. For A Private Appointment Please Our Newtownards Office on 02891 800700.
- Please note - Sites 13 & 14 (Rowan/Blackwood) are a render finish and not stone as per image shown
- AN UNCOMPROMISING ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- KITCHENS AND UTILITY ROOMS
- Bespoke kitchen with choice of doors and worktops
- Integrated appliances in kitchen to include hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Washer dryer located in utility room/kitchen store
- Recessed LED spotlights to ceilings
- Floor tiling to kitchens and utility rooms
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WC'S
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Glazed shower screen to all showers and baths
- Floor and wall tiling to all wet areas, with feature mirrors
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms and ensuites
- Recessed LED spotlights to ceilings
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Carpet to lounge
- Carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Panelled interior doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite TV
- Wired for security alarm
- Oil fired central heating system
- Painted architraves and skirting boards
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Front and rear gardens laid in lawn
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- 10 year builders warranty
- Please note images are of show house
Additional InformationLife at Sloanehill is all about balance. Choose a place that provides the space, the views, the opportunity and freedom to live your life as you've always wanted - everything falls in to place.
The local area boasts several excellent golf courses including Mahee Island, a superb sailing club and many beautiful coastal walks along the shore. There are two primary schools in the village along with several nurseries and grammar schools at nearby Downpatrick and Crossgar.
The ideal location ensures that residents could not be better situated to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful part of County Down has to offer. Experience the rare blend of a coastal community and all its benefits with the convenience to many major commercial hubs. You will realise the perfect work, rest and play balance, whether you are travelling the scenic commute to the city, wandering along the shoreline or strolling into the village.
It's called quality of life
A BEAUTIFUL CORNER OF COUNTY DOWN
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE
Luxury 21st century living enveloped within the nostalgia and history of village life. Sloanehill blends traditional craftsmanship with modern luxury to create a truly unique and inspired living environment, establishing itself on the hill overlooking Killyleagh and Strangford in this idyllic coastal setting.
The meandering street layout, naturally contoured landscaping and traditional architecture are all designed to maximise the views.
Each home has its own individual character, and behind these timeless facades are interiors that have been designed for modern family living.
Rich planting and mature trees and hedges offer residents their own secluded gardens, all set against a backdrop of the castle or Strangford Lough.
The whole effect is of harmony with the landscape.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With WC and Cloaks.
- 4.37m x 3.73m (14' 4" x 12' 3")
- KITCHEN FAMILY & DINING:
- 5.92m x 5.18m (19' 5" x 17' 0")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.25m (12' 2" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 2.84m (13' 6" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.84m (10' 3" x 9' 4")
- 2.29m x 2.26m (7' 6" x 7' 5")
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 13 The Rowan, Sloanehill, Comber Road||Sale agreed||1,120 sq. feet|
|Site 15 Sloanehill||Sale agreed||1,120 sq. feet|
|Site 17 Sloanehill||Sale agreed|
Contact the Agent
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »