- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exceptional double bay fronted period style semi detached villa
- From esteemed award winning developer Boland Reilly Homes
- 3 double bedrooms with master en-suite
- Popular residential location
- Excellent access to Bangor, Ards and commuter routes to Belfast
- Desirable and picturesque site with landscaped green areas
- Feature corniced high ceiling to main lounge with downlighters
- High quality custom designed fitted kitchen with range of quality appliances
- Open plan to dining area
- Contemporary family bathroom, master en-suite and downstairs wc
- Distinctive features including bay window, cornicing and period panelled doors
- 8’6” high ceilings throughout ground floor
- Coloured composite front door
- Tarmac driveway with cobbled border
- Generous lawn gardens with 6 ft fencing to rear
- Granite finish flagged paths and patio
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Luxury electrical specification including USB power points
- Optional detached garage (selected sites only – please enquire)
SITE NUMBERS 6 & 41
Lounge Inc. Bay 21’4” x 12’4”
Kitchen / Dining Max 21’4” x 11’8”
Cloakroom 8’10” x 2’11”
Master Bed Inc. Bay 16’0” x 11’8”
Ensuite 11’8” x 4’11”
Bedroom 2 Max, Inc Bay 13’5” x 12’4”
Bedroom 3 12’4” x 7’3”
Bathroom Max 7’7” x 6’11”
TOTAL FLOOR AREA
1238 SQ FT approx.
ABOUT THE BUILDER…
A name synonymous with quality
Established 52 years ago in 1966, Boland Reilly Homes have built over 4,000 family homes in the areas of Bangor, Belfast, Newtownabbey and Armagh.
Boland Reilly have been hailed as not only the Daily Express British House Builder Gold Award Winners in 2005, 2006 and 2007, but also presented on multiple occasions with the NHBC Pride in the Job Awards for their stunning developments at Ashfield Hall, Ashfield Manor, Dunover Road and St Andrews Point.
Boland Reilly’s high standard and unparalleled attention to detail have been recognised by numerous generations of the same family, who return to purchase their beautiful homes time and time again.
The notable recent developments of Boland Reilly Homes include Dunover Road and Demense in Ballywalter, St Andrews Point in Ballyhalbert, Shorelands in Cloughey and Olivers Close in Ballygalget. The flagship sites at Ashfield Manor and Ashfield Hall, both situated in Bangor, have established the identity for this elegant new development of Rowanvale.
ABOUT THE SITE…
It goes without saying that Boland Reilly Homes have been building beautiful homes all over Bangor and the Ards Peninsula for many years.
Rowanvale is set in a semi-rural location on Green Road, Conlig, Bangor surrounded by open countryside.
Offering a unique collection of detached and semi-detached homes, no detail has been overlooked in Boland Reilly’s quest to ensure that these homes lend themselves to easy maintenance and modern family living.
Boland Reilly Homes have incorporated many quality features within Rowanvale which are associated with the design and finishes of their prestigious Ashfield Hall development such as the bay windows, high ceilings with cornicing and period panelled internal doors, providing both luxury and style. What’s more, the modern and technical standards of heating, insulation and energy performance boast comfort and convenience.
On the outside, these homes benefit from soft landscaping, high-quality paving and paths, with feature development entrance detailing.
ABOUT THE LOCATION…
The premier maritime resort
Located on the edge of Bangor bordering lush countryside and close to the Ards Peninsula, the new development of Rowanvale is perfectly placed and within easy reach of a variety of local amenities, including a wide range of cafés, restaurants, convenience stores, boutiques, leisure facilities, and leading primary and secondary schools.
Take the time to enjoy a family day out at the Pickie Fun Park, explore the lush gardens surrounding Mount Stewart or stroll along the sandy beaches at Crawfordsburn Country Park, and it’s easy to see how this area is in a league of its own. For the sports enthusiasts, Rowanvale is only a short drive away from Clandeboye and Blackwood Golf Courses, Bangor Marina and a number of great spots for scenic walking and cycling, including Belfast Lough, Strangford Lough and the stunning Ards Peninsula.
Rowanvale would be ideal for growing families, and young professionals making the daily commute to Belfast via the area’s great rail and road access.
ABOUT THE FINISH…
These superbly built homes will offer an impressive turnkey specification and attention to detail rarely seen in today’s modern developments.
Kitchen & Utility.
- High Quality Custom Designed Fully Fitted Kitchen Complemented by a range of Appliances to include Hob, Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Cooker Hood & Washing Machine.
- Quality Floor Tiling to Kitchen Floors and Sunrooms
Bathroom Ensuite and Cloakroom.
- Quality White Sanitary Fittings.
- Chrome Taps/Outlets to all Sanitary Fittings.
- Shower Tray, Doors & Chrome Shower Mixer to Ensuite.
- Chrome Plated Heated Towel Rails to Bathroom and Ensuite.
- Tiling to Floor & Wet Areas of Bathroom, Ensuite & Cloakroom.
- Quality Engineered Oak Flooring to Entrance Hall.
- Reception Rooms, Stairs, Landing & Bedrooms to be Carpeted.
- All ceilings Painted White and Walls to be Painted in Modern Neutral Colour.
- Generous Electrical Specification – See individual house specification -
– Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, with USB connections fitted to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
– Brick and render external finishes
– White uPVC fascia and soffit boards with black rainwater goods
– White uPVC double glazed window frames and patio doors (where applicable)
– Coloured composite front door - colour specific to house type
– Tarmac driveway with cobbled border detail
– Granite finish flagged paths and patio
– Phoenix gas central heating system with highly efficient combi-boiler
– Stairs with white finished newel posts, spindles and oak handrail
– 8’6” high ceilings throughout ground floor
– Feature corniced ceiling to main lounge with downlighters
– Garden lawns to be grassed
– Outside tap
– 6’0” high fencing to perimeter of rear garden
– Intruder alarm system installed
– Mains and battery supplied smoke and heat detectors
– Insulated to new building regulations, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
– Optional sun room in matching brickwork
Superb attention to detail
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 41 Rowanvale||Sale agreed||1,238 sq. feet|
|Site 6 Rowanvale||Sale agreed||1,238 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »