- LICENSED PUB
- AWAITING BER
- The Rock Bar is an established licensed premises with a history dating back to 1898, when it was officially named 'The Rock Bar'.It is situated close to the border and has been a well known establishment for patrons for Derry, Muff and beyond. It consists of 2 Bars, the front bar refurbished and a large bar with entertainment area. There is car parking to the sides and the main car park across the road. All fixtures and fittings included.
Front Lounge 33'5" x 18'7" having solid mahogany Bar, tiled floor. Gents wc, fully tiled.
Main Bar / Lounge with Dance floor area 43'7 x 35'5" (wp)
Additional seated area 17'9" x 17'5" (Separate entrance)
Gents and Ladies wc
Office area (with wc)
From Entrance Porch access to First Floor.
Kitchen 14'6" x 6'7" (Room 1)
Living Room 14'8" x 10'3" (Room 2)
Room 3 11'8" x 10'5"
Room 4 10'5" x 7'7"
Room 5 10'3" x 7"
Room (6) 7'9" x 7'5"
Provision for Bathroom and Separate WC.
Stores to side with own entrance
Car parking available both to side of building and main car park opposite.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »