- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Substantial two storey building offering excellent potential for both residential and commercial use
- Requiring internal cosmetic upgrading
- Original residential property constructed in 1968
- Set on c. 0.44 ha / 1.09 acres Folio No. DN14563
- Oil fired central heating - new boiler installed in 2006
- Spacious living accommodation with south facing rear garden
- Septic tank - registered.
- Opportunity to have residential with separate commercial
- Suitable for a wide range of commercial uses (s.t.p.p.)
- Commercial & residential on 2 separate electric meters
REA GRIMES is delighted to offer to the market The Rath, Sandyhill, Rolestown, Co Dublin. This is a superb example of a substantial residential property with commercial aspect set on c. 0.44 hectares (c. 1.09 acres). The location, off the R125, is second to none and offers easy access to Rolestown Village, Swords & Ashbourne. Set out over two floors, the residential portion has generous and versatile living accommodation briefly comprising: entrance hallway, kitchen/ dining, sun room with guest W.C., living room, bedroom, storage/ playroom and guest W.C. on the ground floor with four generous bedrooms (master en-suite) and main family bathroom on the first floor
The commercial section of the property features a large ground floor unit with separate stair access to the first floor with an additional room and bathroom. Suitable for a number of uses (s.t.p.p.). The premises operated as a petrol station until 2006. Externally to the front, the property has two separate access points off the R125, large concrete concourse ideal for parking. To the rear is a secluded courtyard area, raised decking in addition to a cobble lock patio area and with a well maintained large private south facing rear garden with mature planting – perfect for long summer evenings.
The Rath has been remodeled and extended over the years and is a rare opportunity to acquire a significant landmark property in Rolestown. Viewing is a must! For more information or to arrange a viewing contact Lynn Crampton REA GRIMES on 01 835 0392 or email [email protected]
• Substantial two storey building offering excellent potential for both residential and commercial use
• Requiring internal cosmetic upgrading
• Original residential property constructed in 1968
• Set on c. 0.44 ha / 1.09 acres Folio No. DN14563
• Oil fired central heating - new boiler installed in 2006
• Spacious living accommodation with south facing rear garden
• Septic tank – registered.
• Opportunity to have residential with separate commercial
• Suitable for a wide range of commercial uses (s.t.p.p.)
• Commercial & residential on 2 separate electric meters
• Two separate entrances- suitable for operating a commercial entity with own independent access
• Planning history pack available on request
• Located within short driving distance to Rolestown, Ashbourne & Swords
Entrance Hallway: 3.85 m x 3.61 m: Enter through feature pillar canopy through pvc front door into hallway. Tiled floor and pendant light fitting.
Kitchen/Dining: 5.38 m x 4.46 m Painted white wooden fitted kitchen with presses at floor and eye level providing ample storage. Integrated electric double oven, hob and extractor fan with space for dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled floor with tiling over counter and spotlights. A large window provides views to the garden/ courtyard area.
Sun Room: 3.61 m x 3.44 m
With Guest W.C: 1.49 m x 0.85 m
& Storage:2.3 m x 1.72 m
Dual aspect sun room accessed from the kitchen overlooking the rear garden offering a calm space and flooded in natural light. Tiling to floor and center light fitting.
W.C. with tiling floor to ceiling and window providing natural ventilation.
Storage room with fitted shelving providing useful additional storage with carpet tile flooring.
Living Room: 6.33 m x 4.85 m: Spacious living room with arch accessed from the kitchen and hallway, with center light fitting and feature large window providing natural light. Complete with laminate wood flooring and decorative raised fireplace with electric fire.
Bedroom 5/ playroom: 3.53 m x 3.10 m: Double bedroom which could be easily used as a playroom with large window, center light fitting and carpet flooring.
Guest W.C.: 1.72 m x 1.35 m: W.C. and w.h.b with under sink storage. Fully tiled mirror with overhead light and a window and providing natural ventilation.
Storage/ Playroom: 3.39 m x 2.70 m: Useful multi-purpose room, ideal as a playroom. With tiled flooring and window overlooking the rear garden. Access to commercial ground floor element (see overleaf)
Landing: 5.89 m x 0.92 m: Neutral carpet flooring with a window providing natural light.
Master Bedroom: 4.84 m x 3.67 m
En-suite: 2.70 m x 1.78 m Generous double bedroom with substantial built-in over bed wardrobes and separate built-in wardrobes/ storage. Carpet flooring and vanity unit.
W.C., w.h.b. and bath and Mira electric shower. Tiled floor to ceiling with spotlights, mirror with overhead light fitting and a window providing natural ventilation.
Bedroom 2: 2.94 m x 2.89 m Located to the front of the property with built-in wardrobes, neutral carpet flooring and pendant light fitting.
Bedroom 3: 3.82 m x 3.36 m Double bedroom with feature vaulted ceiling and windows. Complete with extensive built-in wardrobes with vanity area and complete with carpet flooring.
Bedroom 4: 3.85 m x 3.46 m Double bedroom with modern built-in wardrobes and neutral carpet flooring.
Main Bathroom:2.93 m x 2.10 m Spacious W.C., w.h.b. and double jacuzzi bath. Fully tiled floor to ceiling, recessed spotlights and a window providing natural ventilation.
13.12 m x 7.74 m Spacious unit with own front door rear access. Wired for electrics. Windows providing additional natural light to the front and rear of the unit. Built-in sink and concrete floor. Suitable for many uses (s.t.p.p.)
Landing: 3.39 m x 1.87 m Stairs leading to upstairs room with carpet flooring and recessed spotlights.
First floor room: 6.89 m x 6.45 m Wired for electrics, double glazed windows. Large room with dual front and rear windows suitable for a variety of uses.
Bathroom:1.85 m x 1.79 m W.C., w.h.b. and electric Mira shower fully tiled floor to ceiling with a window providing natural ventilation.
• South facing rear garden with a mix of grass and gravel areas
• Registered septic tank.
• Raised area in suntrap courtyard
• External lighting
• Garden storage shed with rubber floor
• Outside tap
• Two separate access points from main road
From the Ninemilestone roundabout, take the exit signposted Swords (R125). Continue on this road for approx. 6.5km, travelling in the direction of Rolestown/ Swords. Continue straight past the Maxol petrol station in Rolestown. The property is on the right hand side, see REA GRIMES ‘FOR SALE’ sign.
By Appointment with the sole selling agents:
01 8350 392 / [email protected]
Schools near The Rath, SandyhillVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »