- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home on Mature Site of Circa 0.75 of an Acre
- Additional Field of Circa 1.5 Acres Included
- Semi Rural Aspect Yet Convenient to Bangor, Newtownards and Donaghadee
- Property Backs onto Rolling Countryside
- Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room with Solid Wooden Floor, Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove, Private Aspect to Front and Rear, Views of Scrabo Tower
- Dining Room with Solid Wooden Floor, Views to Scrabo Tower
- Conservatory with Views of Scrabo Tower
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- First Floor Family Room with Beautiful Views Overlooking Rolling Countryside and Beyond to Scrabo Tower
- Four Well Proportioned Ground Floor Bedrooms, One with En Suite Shower Room, Two with views to Scrabo Tower
- Bathroom with Three Piece Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window, Apart from the Conservatory
- Mature Gardens with Lawns, Plants, Flowers, Trees and Shrubs
- Rear of the Property is Particularly Appealing with Southerly Aspect and Excellent Degree of Privacy Making it an Ideal Space for Children to Safely Play or for Adults to Relax with a Glass of Wine
- Driveway Leading to Forecourt in Attractive Brick Paviour with Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Large Integral Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationConveniently positioned between Bangor and Newtownards here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a detached family home offering all the benefits of country living yet remaining convenient to a host of amenities which can be found in popular towns such as Bangor, Newtownards and Donaghadee. Sitting on a mature site of circa ¾ of an acre there is plenty of space both internally and externally to enjoy. Whilst requiring some sympathetic updating this will allow the lucky purchaser to come in and put their own stamp on what will be a fine home.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible comprising living room with cast iron multi fuel burning stove and solid wooden floor, private aspect to front and rear, dining room with views to Scrabo Tower, conservatory with private aspect and views to Scrabo Tower, kitchen with casual dining area with private outlook to front and rear, four bedrooms, one of which has an en suite shower room, and bathroom with three piece suite, on the ground floor. Upstairs this fantastic home is further enhanced by having a family room with beautiful views over rolling countryside and beyond to Scrabo Tower. As well as a very mature garden there is also a driveway leading to forecourt in brick paviour with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc. The rear garden with southerly aspect is the perfect place for children to play or for adults to relax with a glass of wine given its excellent degree of privacy. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, apart from the conservatory, utility room, large integral garage and two of the bedrooms having views to Scrabo Tower.
With no onward chain we can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety. A property of real appeal we are confident you will be suitably impressed.
- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panel to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, glazed inner door and glazed side panels to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloakroom, cornice ceiling, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion, sitting area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 4.24m (19' 7" x 13' 11")
at widest points
Solid wooden floor, dual aspect windows, private outlook to front and rear, cast iron multi fuel burning stove with blue stone surround, slate hearth, solid wood tongue and groove ceiling, glazed French doors to dining room, built-in ceiling, views to Scrabo Tower.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.02m (13' 0" x 9' 11")
Solid wooden floor, double glazed sliding patio door to conservatory, country outlook to rear, views to Scrabo Tower.
- 4.55m x 3.05m (14' 11" x 10' 0")
Country aspect to rear, fully tiled floor, glazed French doors to outside, views to Scrabo Tower.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA :
- 4.19m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated four ring hob, one ring gas hob, integrated double oven, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, glass display cabinet, built-in lighting, integrated fridge freezer, private outlook to front, slate tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, sink unit, slate tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed doors to integral garage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.2m (12' 0" x 10' 6")
Double built-in wardrobe with overhead storage, private outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
Built-in wardrobe with overhead storage, private outlook to rear, views to Scrabo Tower.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.54m (10' 0" x 8' 4")
at widest points, Private outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
Built-in wardrobe with overhead storage, views to Scrabo Tower from the rear of the property.
- Three piece coloured suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap, hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, laminate tile effect floor, fully tiled walls.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.99m x 4.09m (19' 8" x 13' 5")
at widest points
Beautiful aspect overlooking countryside with views to Scrabo Tower, part tongue and groove walls, storage in eaves.
- Mature site of circa 0.75 of an acre with gardens in lawns, flowers, plants, trees and shrubs, driveway leading to forecourt in brick paviour and ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, as well as an integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.87m x 5.49m (19' 3" x 18' 0")
at widest points
Roller door, light, oil tank, tap.
- Paved patio area to side, southerly aspect to rear of property which is an ideal space for children to play or for adults to relax with a glass of wine.
Heading from Six Road Ends roundabout in the direction of Conlig number 95 is on your left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »