- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Grade B2 listing
- Drawing room
- Dining room
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- 6 bedrooms
- Self contained master bedroom with ensuite
- 5 further bedrooms
- Detached double garage
- Oil fired heating
- Mostly double glazed
- Front and rear gardens
Additional InformationA charming B2 listed three storey property that is full of character steeped in history.
The property dates from the mid 18th century and was formerly the residence of a local mill owner.
The accommodation extends to approximately 2,875 sq ft and provides excellent living space.
The competitive price allows for modernisation.
M1 access is in the immediate area. Lisburn City Centre, shops and schools are just minutes away.
Perfect for those who want something a little different.
- 4.845m x 3.696m (15' 11" x 12' 2")
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood panelled ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.281m x 3.8m (20' 7" x 12' 6")
(into bay window) Hole in the wall fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminate flooring.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.878m x 3.833m (19' 3" x 12' 7")
(into bay window) Feature fireplace with raised marble hearth.
- 4.745m x 3.77m (15' 7" x 12' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Belfast sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Built in hob and under oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Oil fired range. Laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. French doors to side.
- 3.039m x 2.341m (9' 12" x 7' 8")
Range of cupboards.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.936m x 2.684m (9' 8" x 8' 10")
Built in storage. Range of cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.941m x 3.971m (16' 3" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.666m x 3.964m (15' 4" x 13' 0")
Wood panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.545m x 3.301m (11' 8" x 10' 10")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Bidet, Wash hand basin. WC. Laminate flooring. Hotpress. Part tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.981m x 4.759m (16' 4" x 15' 7")
Built in cupboard. Stairs to ground floor. Access to roofspace.
- Coloured suite. Walk in shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls and floor. Wood panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM FIVE:
- 5.206m x 4.077m (17' 1" x 13' 5")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Wood panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM SIX:
- 4.998m x 4.026m (16' 5" x 13' 2")
Wood panelled ceiling.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Mature gardens in lawn. Pebbled driveway with double entrance gates. Concrete patio area to the rear.
Off Saintfield Road, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »