This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning aprox 2,000+ sqft penthouse apartment at the heart of Belfast Harbour
- 3 bedroom, two ensuite bathrooms, master bedroom boasts walk in wardrobe and living area
- Lighting and entertainment systems, tailored and installed by renowned Danish manufacturers Bang & Olufsen
- Music, television, lighting and curtains can all be controlled via one remote control from the comfort of the 15 seater sofa
- Top of the range 'SieMatic' Kitchen and has high quality German appliances installed
- Private Parking and 24 hour security access to Business Park
Additional InformationA spectacular Penthouse located at the heart of Belfast Harbour, Clarendon Dock is recognised as one of Northern Ireland's most prestigious business parks. The Penthouse at Pilot Point is a unique 3 bedroom apartment set on the top floor of an office building.
The apartment boasts just over 2,000sq ft with an outstanding roof terrace, providing 360 degree views of Belfast. The accommodation comprises; master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk in wardrobe and living area, 2 further bedrooms, glazed reception room with access to roof terrace, dining room open to kitchen.
The penthouse oozes hi-tec gadgetry. The lighting and entertainment systems are tailored and installed by renowned Danish manufacturers Bang & Olufsen. With surround sound, music docks and speakers throughout, the penthouse. Music, television, lighting and curtains can all be controlled via one remote control from the comfort of the 15 seater sofa. The 'Siematic' kitchen is top of the range and has high quality German appliances installed.
Every penthouse must come with it's own relaxation offerings; enjoy a sauna, relaxing bath or chill out in your very own hot tub, not to mention a beer tap and wine cooler. Security at Pilot Point is 24/7. With private lift access and video entry systems this
multi-purpose building is a unique space to call home. The apartment comes fully furnished to a luxury finish and bosts two private parking spaces.
EPC REF: 9568-2994-0898-9097-8211 CURRENT: C71 POTENTIAL: C75
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »