- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Located in the popular village of Ballyduff on the River Blackwater.
- State of the art bar & lounge.
- Stunning residential accomodation.
- Suitable for B&B or holiday lets.
- Large kitchen.
- Beer garden.
- Secure external storage yard and internal lock-up.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Mains services.
DescriptionSituated in the heart of the popular village of Ballyduff on the banks of the famous River Blackwater in West Waterford, this stunning premises has so much to offer.
In pristine condition throughout, the front bar has a solid mahogany counter top and surrounds with stainless steel shelving and glass washing services behind the bar. There is plenty of seating and the open fire provides a real feeling of warmth and relaxation for visitors. To the rear of the bar it has an external maintenance free beer garden with lighting and shelter.
The adjoining accommodation is of the highest standard with all five bedrooms having ensuites with shower facilities. There is one of these bedrooms on the ground floor and all bedrooms have access to the large kitchen on the ground floor which is fully equipped including washing machine and dryer.
The Paddocks is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a unique property in a busy village. Ballyduff is renowned for its fishing on the river and people come from far and wide to take part. This property is perfectly designed to operate also as a B&B or holiday let subject to planning permission. Viewing highly recommended!
Acc: OFCH 278 sq.m. (2,992 sq.ft) approx.
BER No: 800509341
Energy Performance Indicator: 538.68 kWh/m2/yr
- Main Bar
- 8.48m x 5.40m (27'10" x 17'9")
- floor tiled, walls painted, two windows to the front with blinds, multiple centre lights, fitted bar, open fire, gas fire, solid mahogany bar surface, stainless teel serving area, fridges, dishwasher.
- Rear Hall
- 3.10m x 1.47m (10'2" x 4'10")
- Door timber, floor tiled, walls painted, centre light.
- Return of Hall
- 5.82m x 1.35m (19'1" x 4'5")
- Floor tiled, walls painted, door to rear beer garden, toilet access.
- Rear Beer Garden
- 9.14m x 7.00m (30' x 23')
- Concrete yard with sheltered area with external lighting.
- 5.05m x 4.14m (16'7" x 13'7")
- Floor tiled, walls painted and tiled over units, one window to the rear with blinds, centre spot lights, fitted kitchen w/ integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven, washer & dryer.
- Refrigeration Room & Storage
- 5.20m x 4.50m (17'1" x 14'9")
- Floor concrete, walls painted, doot to external storage yard, shelving, two centre lights, state of the art freezer room.
- External Storage Yard
- 5.13m x 4.62m (16'10" x 15'2")
- Floor concrete, walls plastered, external tap.
- 4.55m x 2.74m (14'11" x 9')
- Double Doors
- 5.00m x 4.14m (16'5" x 13'7")
- Floor carpet, walls painted, velux window to the rear, centre light, airing cupboard, smoke alarm.
- Bedroom One
- 5.61m x 5.08m (18'5" x 16'8")
- Floor carpet, walls painted, one window to the front & two to the back with blinds, two centre lights, tv pt.
- 1.80m x 1.80m (5'11" x 5'11")
- Floor tiled, walls tiled, whb, wc, power shower, shaving light, fitted mirror, wall mounted heater.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.78m x 3.53m (12'5" x 11'7")
- Floor carpet, walls painted, window to the front with blinds, centre light, tv pt.
- Bedroom Three
- 3.76m x 3.35m (12'4" x 11')
- Floor carpet, walls painted, window to the front with blinds, centre light, tv pt, access to attic.
- Bedroom Four
- 5.56m x 5.40m (18'3" x 17'9")
- Floor carpet, walls painted, one window to the front & two to the rear with blinds, centre light, tv pt.
- Bedroom Five
- 4.11m x 2.18m (13'6" x 7'2")
- Floor tiled, walls painted, window to the front with blinds, centre light, tv pt.
- 2.18m x 1.12m (7'2" x 3'8")
- Floor tiled, walls tiled, wc, whb, window to the rear, power shower.
Entering Ballyduff from the Lismore side drive into the village and follow the road around the corner and the premises is located on the right hand side before the church.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »