- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Dargan Close is set in an area rich with historical ties to shipping, rail, and road transport on the edge of Newry City. Convenient living with everything on your doorstep…
Located on the edge of Newry City within walking distance to the city centre shops,
cafes, bars & restaurants. Offering an array of amenities on your doorstep which will appeal to a variety of buyers. Slieve Gullion Forest Park & Kilbroney Forest Park are only a short drive away for those who love the great outdoors. The Quays Shopping Complex and Buttercrane Shopping
Centre are both within walking distance for all your shopping needs.
Newry City has a variety of sports teams and many recreational and leisure facilities
throughout the city.
Dargan Close has exceptional transport links for commuters to both Dublin and Belfast, conveniently located in close proximity to local bus and train stations, and easy access to the A1 dual carriageway.
This development strikes the perfect balance between convenience and comfort appealing to both young couples and families with community at the heart of the area.
• 10 year NHBC structural warranty
• Thermoshield entrance door with 5 point locking system
• High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
• Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing
• Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Reliable mains gas supply – instant, reliable & eco friendly
• High quality turnkey finish
• High efficiency gas boiler which is thermostatically controlled
• Internal doors – Prefinished oak panel doors with chrome handles
• A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktops & handles
• Extensive electrical specification to include pre-wire for BT and Sky
• Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
• Appliance package included with kitchen for hob/oven & Fridge/Freezer
• Contemporary spotlights in kitchen & living room
• Contemporary white sanitary ware in bathroom, ensuite & WC
• Tiled floor areas to kitchen, utility & WC (area tiled in kitchen depends on housetype)
• Bathroom and ensuite floors tiled, shower enclosures, splashbacks. Main bathroom walls tiled 1.2 high
• External lighting to front and rear door
• Outside water tap
• All front and back gardens left topsoil
• Driveways to be finished in bitmac
• Timber fencing to rear & adjoining gardens
• Maintenance free uPVC fascia and soffit
Lounge - 4.30m x 3.49m
Kitchen/Dining - 4.34m x 4.00m
Utility - 2.94m x 1.20
WC - 1.77m x 1.70m
Bedroom 1 - 3.24m x 2.95m
Bedroom 2 - 3.75m x 3.24m
En-Suite - 2.06m x 2.50
Bathroom - 2.70m x 2.28
Hotpress - 1.07m x 0.9m
Bedroom 3 - 2.30m x 2.05m
Schools near Dargan CloseVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 3 Dargan Close||Sale agreed|
|Site 5 Dargan Close||Sale agreed|
|Site 7 Dargan Close||Sale agreed|
|Site 9 Dargan Close||Sale agreed|
|Site 11 Dargan Close||£176,500|
|Site 13 Dargan Close||£176,500|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »