Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
The Orchard is an Exclusive Development Of Just 9 Detached Homes Situated In A Secluded Cul-De-Sac Off The Knock Road In East Belfast. Ideal for young families, commuters and those seeking to upsize while staying close to the city this exceptional new development benefits from its close proximity to all that East Belfast has to offer and to major transport routes.
The Orchard offers 3 different house types, each cleverly designed to provide optimum living space. The impressive specification means you can take pride in choosing a fine home with a prestigious address in the heart of East Belfast with its wealth of Leisure, Retail and Educational facilities.
The Orchard is a superb development of elegant homes where careful attention to detail in every element of design and construction gives them their distinctive look. The impressive external façade is sure to impress, while inside ample space offers modern living with a traditional touch. Each room is light, bright and spacious reflecting the elegance of these exceptional homes.
The Orchard enjoys an enviable and secluded location within easy reach of some of East Belfast's many amenities and leisure facilities.
Some of Belfast's most prestigious schools are within walking distance including Campbell College, Strathearn Girls School, Our Lady and St Patrick's College and Bloomfield Collegiate Girls Grammar School.
Ballyhackamore, just a mile away, boasts a wide array of convenience shopping including M & S Simply Food, Spar, Tesco Express and a wide range of independent retailers and cafes. For serious retail therapy Forestside, Knocknagoney and Holywood Exchange are all just minutes away.
Leisure facilities are equally convenient with Shandon Park & Knock Golf Clubs close by.
The Comber Greenway is just a few hundred metres from The Orchard, running along the old Belfast & County Down Railway line, this 7 mile traffic free cycle and walking route is a unique local wildlife and nature haven providing a wonderful attraction to residents.
For an evening out Ballyhackamore is brimming with smart and casual dining destinations with
tastes to suit every palate - Neill's Hill, Bistro Este, Mandarin City, Graze, Il Pirata, Little Wings, Horatio Todds and Greens Pizza are just some of the venues on offer.
This close proximity to Ballyhackamore, Belmont, Holywood, Dundonald and Belfast City Centre makes the Orchard a premier location.
Nestled off the Knock Road this prestigious development gives excellent access to the M1 & M3 motorways (leading to the M2) and Belfast City airport is only 3 miles away giving homeowners the benefit of excellent transport links.
KITCHEN AND UTILITY
- Impressive high quality units with a choice of quartz worktop and door with integrated handle.
- Bi Fold door to high level units.
- Dual fuel range cooker (House Type A & B).
- American Style Fridge Freezer.
- Integrated appliances to include extractor hood, dishwasher and microwave.
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room.
- Chrome recessed LED down lighters to ceiling in kitchen.
BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES AND WCS
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Walk in shower in master bedroom en-suite and enclosed shower in main bathroom.
- Chrome surface mounted low energy luminaire to ceilings.
FLOOR COVERINGS AND TILING
- Ceramic tiled floors to kitchen, bathrooms, en-suites and WC's.
- Full height tiling to showers.
- Tiled splash backs to area around bath and behind wash hand basin.
- Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landings.
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted.
- Corniced ceiling in hall, lounge and master bedroom.
- Recessed LED lighting to hall, kitchen, family room and master bedroom.
- High efficiency wood burning stove in matt black finish.
- Mains operated smoke/heat detectors with integral sounders.
- Painted internal panel doors with stainless steel ironmongery.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, with chrome finish switches and telephone points.
- Wiring for multi-point satellite/TV system in living room, family room and all bedrooms.
- Electronic multi point intruder detection system.
- High efficiency gas condensing boiler.
- Radiator installation throughout with separate time control to ground and first floor.
- Front and rear gardens levelled, seeded and landscaped with some shrubs and plants.
- Lockable white uPVC double glazed windows .
- Painted solid timber front and side door with multi-point locking system.
- White aluminium sliding rear doors with multi-point locking system.
- Outside water tap.
- Boundary fencing to side and rear.
- External lighting to front, side and rear of property.
- Garages are available for house type A at an additional cost.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Simon Brien Residential (East Belfast)||028 9059 5555 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Templeton Robinson (Ballyhackamore)||028 9065 0000 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Benmore Group||Please contact the selling agents.|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right