Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm
Occupying a private, premium site in the heart of Ballynure village. Sits seamlessly within its surroundings and is enhanced by attractive brick and render architecture, a stylish entrance facade and the highest quality building standards throughout all the homes on offer.
See video - https://www.facebook.com/abbeyrealestate/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf
Residents of Ballynure enjoy the benefits of an array of amenities and services within the village as well as being an easy commute to Belfast CityCentre just 15 miles away. The village boasts a variety of shops to inlcude Jacksons butchers. The village also has Ballynure Primary School adjacent to this development . Ballynure offers excellent commuter links to Belfast including direct bus links and easy access to the M2 motorway network. Similarly, Belfast International Airport, The George Best City Airport and the Ports of Belfast and Larne are within easy reach. The properties are 1250 sqft in size providing excellent family accommodation with 4 bedrooms, master bedroom en-suite, lounge, luxury fully fitted kitchen with informal dining area, luxury bathroom suite, gas heating, and UPVC double glazed windows.
• Choice of luxury fitted kitchen and utility units (where applicable)
• To include an integrated electric oven and choice of electric or gas hob,integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
• Bathrooms and ensuites fitted with contemporary white sanitary ware and taps with choice of tasteful wall tiling
• Floor tiling in kitchen, cloakroom, utility room, upstairs bathroom and ensuite
• Deep pile carpets to stairs and bedrooms and choice of wooden floor to lounge and hallway
• All internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
• Extensive range of electrical, television and telephone points
• Mains operated smoke detectors and wired for intruder alarm
• All hard surfaces in bitmac or paved
• Timber frame construction with very high insulation performance
• Handmade brick and contemporary pearl grey maintenance free finish
• White 28mm double glazed uPVC windows giving excellent ‘U’ value
• External lighting to front and rear
• Garden lawns top soiled levelled and seeded or turfed
• 10 year structural guarantee
Entrance Hall : - UPVC double glazed front door & side panels. Double radiator. Tiled floor.
Cloak Room : - 6'2" x 3' (1.9m x 0.9m). Push button W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back. Single radiator. Extractor fan. Built in storage under stairs.
Lounge : - 15'4" x 11'8" (4.7m x 3.6m). Laminate wooden floor. Double radiator. UPVC double glazed window. Smoke alarm. Feature raised hole in wall electric fire.
Kitchen with informal dining area : - 19' x 10'5" (5.8m x 3.2m). Lavish high gloss grey units with Zanussi oven and 4 ring hob. 1 & 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Zanussi fridge freezer. Zanussi dish washer. Stainless steel splash back. Stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window and double French doors from dining area to outside paved patio. Low voltage ceiling lighting. Double radiator.
Utility room : - 7'5" x 6'2" (2.3m x 1.9m). Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range of matching units as in kitchen. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler (Worchester).
Stairs leading to 1st floor & landing. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 : - 11'8" x 11'5" (3.6m x 3.5m). Fitted carpet. UPVC double glazed window. Double radiator.
En-suite 9'2" x 3'6" (2.8m x 1.1m). Push button W.C. Pedestal wash basin. Mixer taps. Walk in fully tiled shower unit with power shower. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 : - 11'2" x 10'5" (3.4m x 3.2m). Fitted carpet. Single radiator. UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 : - 10'5" x 7'9" (3.2m x 2.4m). Fitted carpet. Single radiator. UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 : - 7'5" x 6'9" (2.3m x 2.1m). (widest point). Single radiator. UPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom : - Lavish 4 piece suite comprising of tiled bath with mixer taps, push button W. C. , pedestal wash hand basin and separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Chrome towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiles. UPVC double glazed window.
Gardens laid out in lawns to front and rear. Fencing to rear. Tarmac driveway.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Country Estates (Ballyclare)||028 9334 0726 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Abbey Real Estate||028 9332 3136 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|S A Houston & Co||028 9332 4244 Show Phone Number Call The Agent|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near