Situated in a beautiful countryside location 30 minutes from Belfast, the Stables at Ballyrobert is a small secluded development made up of semi-detached and detached houses.
Situated in the village of Ballyrobert, home owners at the Stables can avail of excellent local facilities including, Thompson Primary School and Jigsaw Day Nursery, award winning restaurants, bars and the local golf club. Further shopping facilities are only a short 10 minute drive to your local ASDA in Ballyclare or Tesco at Abbeycentre.
Perfect for the young professional or first time buyer at affordable prices, who strive for a stress free life in the countryside.
Please contact Country Estates Glengormley Office on 028 90830803 or Ulster Property Sales Glengormley office 028 90 833295 for further information.
All house types will be meticulously finished to an exceptionally high turn-key standard, with the outside completed in high quality render and stone. Each house type benefits from the additional features.
* Classic white sanitary ware including bathroom and ensuite
* Quality tiling around bathroom and shower
* Integrated appliances including oven and hob, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer
* High quality carpet and tiling to all floored areas
* PVC double glazed windows
* Hardwood front and all external doors
* Oil fired central heating
* Gravel driveway or optional tarmac
* Lawns turfed
* PVC maintenance free drainpipes
* Entrance of development landscaped in stone and finished with Parkland wrought iron fencing
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Colin Graham Residential||028 90 832 832 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Country Estates (Glengormley)||028 9083 0803 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Luton Ltd||Please contact the selling agents.|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near