- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Peaceful location with stunning views over Loughbrickland Lake.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms.
- Easy access to the A1 dual carriageway and connecting travel routes.
- Modern kitchen/living area with appliances.
- Opportunity to visit The Right Key Café and access the many workshops on offer at this fabulous facility.
- This property is available for short term lets (minimum term 1 month) or stay of longer duration. (maximum term 12 months).
- Please call to discuss your requirements and we will endeavour to assist.
- 6 -12 month lease - £950 per month
- 3 month lease - £1200 per month
- 1 month lease - £1500 per month
- Alcohol consumption and smoking are not permitted for the duration of your stay.
- Heating and electric included.
Home Management Services are pleased to present this unique rental opportunity to the market - The Right Key Recovery and Wellness Centre.
The Right Key Recovery Café is an established sanctuary for health, recovery and much needed time out in our modern fast-paced world. The property is situated in a picturesque and peaceful location overlooking Loughbrickland Lake within the Old Schoolhouse grounds.
We welcome those seeking downtime, exploring the outdoors or wishing to take part in any of the group activities within the Wellness Centre. The rental accommodation has been carefully designed to be adaptable whether your stay is long term or short term (minimum stay is 1 month), you can avail of the private entrance and exit or embrace the community spirit and feel within the full centre, it really is person dependent. We hope you will avail of the beautiful gardens within the centre and enjoy a walk around the beautiful lake which is right on your doorstep
All access to the accommodation and the majority of classes are wheel-chair friendly.
The rental accommodation has its own entrance, enabling self-contained living with stunning views, comprising of 2 fully furnished bedrooms:
Bedroom 1 – “Eileen’’
Maximum capacity of 2 adults.x1 luxury double bed, fully dressed with headboard and comfy mattress for a wonderful night’s sleep.A full range of furniture - wardrobe, dressing table, bedside cabinet, lamp, chest of drawers and reading chair - allowing you to unpack and settle throughout your stay.A generous balcony with seating area to enjoy time to read a book, soak in the sun and recharge surrounded by nature.Large windows, benefiting from long hours of natural light that is good for the soul.Ensuite shower room with storage and laundry facilities to help declutter and relax during your stay.Your room will be serviced and cleaned daily.
Bedroom 2 – “Caolan’’
Maximum capacity, family of 4.x2 luxury double beds, fully dressed with headboard and comfy mattress for a wonderful night’s sleep.A full range of furniture - wardrobe, writing table and chair, bedside cabinet, lamp and chest of drawers - allowing you to unpack and settle throughout your stay.Large windows, benefiting from long hours of natural light that is good for the soul.Ensuite shower room with storage and laundry facilities to help declutter and relax during your stay.Your room will be serviced and cleaned daily.
Along with these rooms you can also avail of the small, yet more than adequate kitchen, dining and utility room to enable preparing of meals, washing and drying of clothes.
The Right Key café is the main focal point within the centre, beautifully adorned with stunning artwork and craftsmanship. The café is open to everyone in the community, offering an opportunity to meet with others and develop new friendships.
The Right Key particularly welcome those recovering from addiction and mental health issues and due to this alcohol consumption and smoking are not permitted at this accommodation.
Throughout your stay, the Right Key is able to offer a range of purposeful activities for you to sign up to. The workshops and classes are run through the day with morning and afternoon sessions:
- Music Tuition - individual tuition on guitar, bass guitar, drums or piano. Price £35 p/h
- Creative Writing. This is a small group activity. Price £35 p/h
- Mental Health Recovery and Wellness group session - covering topics like anxiety and sleeplessness. Price £35 p/h
- Singing for Health. This is for people who think they can’t sing. It is about finding your voice. Price £40 p/h & 1/2. This is a small group activity.
- Art therapy session, art for healing and recovery. Price £35 p/h
- Woodworking/Craft making. This would be a morning or afternoon session of three hours based in the woodworking shed. The three hour session would cost £45 and you get to keep the item you made.
- Individual counselling sessions by the registered counsellor, covering bereavement, trauma and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Price £40 p/h.
- A Covid safety registered hairdresser for both men and woman. Priced on an individual basis when booking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »